Author Topic: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL  (Read 25752 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2020, 05:33:56 pm »
@DeerSlayer  I've known @jpsb for a very long time, and he's not prone to panicking.  He's just reporting what's going on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2020, 05:42:34 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2020, 05:43:48 pm »
How many deaths did China, Iran and Italy originally have? Zero.

Why has this brought them to their knees?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2020, 05:56:07 pm »
O.M.G. 60 DEAD ! ! ! ! ! 

Your panic is the creative fantasy of Fake News.  They simply love people such as you who quake at their lies.

Let me repeat again, because Panickers like you have yet to get the message: 
80,000 flu deaths in 2017-2018 flu season.

Got it?

You didn't stock up on crap and self quarantine then, but you do now.  Insane.

National Review:

Yes, Coronavirus Is Worse Than the Flu
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/yes-coronavirus-is-worse-than-the-flu/

Thanks for this, you prove a point, every source will tell you the Coronavirus is much more contagious and dangerous than most strains of the flu, so if the flu killed 800,000 in that one year, a more contagious flu might kill 1.5 million, 2 million. Whatever the figure might be.

Coronavirus is deadlier than flu with seniors at highest risk
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200219/Coronavirus-is-deadlier-than-flu-with-seniors-at-highest-risk.aspx

Yeah, we got it.

How Does the Coronavirus Compare With the Flu?
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/health/coronavirus-flu.html

There seems to be a gazillion articles confirming this, so logic is, if it is deadlier than the flu, a good reason to try to stop it in its tracks.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 06:03:14 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2020, 06:06:30 pm »
How many deaths did China, Iran and Italy originally have? Zero.

Why has this brought them to their knees?

I think in Iran's case, it hit the leaders first and the hardest. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2020, 06:41:46 pm »

Thanks for this, you prove a point, every source will tell you the Coronavirus is much more contagious and dangerous than most strains of the flu, so if the flu killed 800,000 in that one year, a more contagious flu might kill 1.5 million, 2 million. Whatever the figure might be.

NO, "every source" WILL NOT tell you it is much more contagious and dangerous.  STOP IT!

I can't stand any more of your panicking.  You're crazy.

You earned a spot on my Ignore List because of your parroting the Fake News insanity.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2020, 06:44:38 pm »
@DeerSlayer  I've known @jpsb for a very long time, and he's not prone to panicking.  He's just reporting what's going on.

No he's not.  Far from it. What's going  on is PANIC.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2020, 06:46:18 pm »
NO, "every source" WILL NOT tell you it is much more contagious and dangerous.  STOP IT!

I can't stand any more of your panicking.  You're crazy.

You earned a spot on my Ignore List because of your parroting the Fake News insanity.

I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2020, 06:47:03 pm »

I hate that bast*rd FDR, but he got one thing right - IMO its the fear thats the larger threat.

Just exercise a little common sense and carry on.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2020, 07:00:33 pm »
I hate that bast*rd FDR, but he got one thing right - IMO its the fear thats the larger threat.

Just exercise a little common sense and carry on.

FDR knew a thing or two about incurable infectious diseases, I'll give him that due.  His Warm Springs, GA "Little White House" was a haven for Polio kids.  I toured the place once when I was a teenager.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2020, 07:01:56 pm »
His Warm Springs, GA "Little White House" was a haven for Polio kids.  I toured the place once when I was a teenager.

My mother used to work there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2020, 07:10:25 pm »

Wow!

Just had a former girlfriend call me out of the blue, hysterically pleading that I stay inside.

You had to be there.....    :laugh:     :howlin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2020, 07:13:19 pm »
Wow!

Just had a former girlfriend call me out of the blue, hysterically pleading that I stay inside.

Sent Mike out for a simple gal of milk...5 stores later he found some....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2020, 07:13:39 pm »
Wow!

Hope springs eternal, my good friend!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2020, 07:14:13 pm »
Sent Mike out for a simple gal of milk...5 stores later he found some....

Yaaay!

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2020, 07:15:03 pm »
Wow!

Did you tell her to stop calling because you can catch it over the phone?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jpsb

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2020, 07:19:15 pm »
O.M.G. 60 DEAD ! ! ! ! ! 

Your panic is the creative fantasy of Fake News.  They simply love people such as you who quake at their lies.

Let me repeat again, because Panickers like you have yet to get the message: 
80,000 flu deaths in 2017-2018 flu season.

Got it?

You didn't stock up on crap and self quarantine then, but you do now.  Insane.

@DeerSlayer

I see it is not possible to have an intelligent conversation with you. Bye.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2020, 07:22:19 pm »
Yaaay!

:thumbsup:

He got robbed..milk here is $.99 a gal at all stores...he paid $4.89  888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2020, 07:26:05 pm »
He got robbed..milk here is $.99 a gal at all stores...he paid $4.89  888mouth

I'll bet $100 he was happy to pay after 4 washed-out stores!  You are married to a Saint!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2020, 07:33:11 pm »
22K deaths this season.  We agree on the underlying facts.  You do sound callous, but you are not my President. 

The problem is the message, attitude, and response of my President.  I think he sucks at crises because he is a Narcissistic sociopath and has no personal experience with human emotions like sympathy, empathy or respect for people as valuable in and of themselves, even when they couldn't satiate his desire for sexual gratification, ego-stroking, wealth production, or power.

I pray I'm wrong, but I think the deaths are just starting now, and it will be hundreds if not thousands, because of the delay in taking it seriously.

Okay. I'm compelled to ask. Just what is it that you think POTUS should be doing that he hasn't done?

Keep in mind this is just ONE issue on his plate, not the whole buffet. If he gets all balled up over 50 or 60 coronavirus deaths, is he supposed to turn into a quivering glob of protoplasm looking for a safe space over the multiples of that (16 per day on average) who have been killed just crossing the street--something which may not be contagious, but is and has been ongoing?

I want someone at the helm who can keep their Sh*t together when things aren't going well.
Just maybe appearing to not be particularly concerned reflects that he has perspective and isn't just another deer in the headlights or rabbit running down the road.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2020, 07:37:34 pm »
That might be true in southern Italy not in northern Italy where the people are more like the Austrians and the Germans. Northern Italy is populated by a modern, western people. I think we are getting a big clue of what could happen here if we are not careful.

Actually @jpsb Italy's northern region is home to large concentrations of legal and illegal workers from China---working in the fashion industry primarily in the Lombardy area of Milan.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »
Actually @jpsb Italy's northern region is home to large concentrations of legal and illegal workers from China---working in the fashion industry primarily in the Lombardy area of Milan.

Yes I know some manufacturers imported cheap labor from China.
How did that work out for you guys?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2020, 08:22:25 pm »
That might be true in southern Italy not in northern Italy where the people are more like the Austrians and the Germans. Northern Italy is populated by a modern, western people. I think we are getting a big clue of what could happen here if we are not careful.

I messaged my wife's family in Southern Italy. First cousins, with doctors, veterinarian, lawyers,  teachers, EMT firefighters, and a beautiful model that recently became a mother too.  etc. They do bathe with soap. Indoor plumbing, electricity.

I m asking them to compare to the dire new about Northern Italy, with local conditions.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2020, 08:25:53 pm »
Yes I know some manufacturers imported cheap labor from China.
How did that work out for you guys?

In addition to an aging population of smokers and socialized medicine, this influx has added to Italy's difficulties ... especially in the North @DB

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2020, 08:39:18 pm »
I messaged my wife's family in Southern Italy. First cousins, with doctors, veterinarian, lawyers,  teachers, EMT firefighters, and a beautiful model that recently became a mother too.  etc. They do bathe with soap. Indoor plumbing, electricity.

I m asking them to compare to the dire new about Northern Italy, with local conditions.

@truth_seeker  I'd be interested in hearing what they report back.
I will NOT comply.