Author Topic: Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating The Fact That Wuhan Virus Began In China  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating The Fact That Wuhan Virus Began In China
March 12, 2020 By Tristan Justice

Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden complained Thursday about President Donald Trump calling the Wuhan coronavirus “a foreign virus” in Wednesday’s Oval Office address.

“Labeling COVID-19 a foreign virus does not displace the accountability for the misjudgements that have taken place so far by the Trump administration,” Biden said. “The [Wuhan] coronavirus does not discriminate based on national origin, race, gender, or zip code.”

Daily Caller
✔
@DailyCaller

Joe Biden:

We should not "fall back on xenophobia. Labeling COVID-19 a 'foreign virus' does not display accountability for the misjudgments that have taken thus far by the Trump administration."

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/12/biden-calls-trump-racist-for-stating-the-fact-that-wuhan-virus-began-in-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When I first read the headline, I thought, "Babylon Bee"...!
But... I guess not...!

Offline LMAO

That bundle of deep thinking, Ihan Omar, first made the claim
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Over 100 years ago, for divertity's sake, they named an earlier virus that came from China, the "Spanish Flu."

I suggest here in the US, that we name this 2020 go around, the Election Year Virus
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:01:27 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

from the quotes offered Biden doesn't say China.