Author Topic: Is Trump Ready For Biden-Obama 2020?  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump Ready For Biden-Obama 2020?
« on: March 12, 2020, 02:05:19 pm »
Is Trump Ready For Biden-Obama 2020?
I & I Editorial Board
March 12, 2020

I&I Editorial

With former Vice President Joe Biden boasting victories on Tuesday in Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, and Idaho, the impatience among Democrats is growing about when the man who put Biden on his ticket in 2008 will endorse the now-certain party nominee.

But far more valuable than the support of former President Barack Obama would be former first lady Michelle Obama on the ticket with Biden – a momentous maneuver that would electrify the country.

On Monday at a rally in Detroit, Biden declared, “I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else,” adding, “there’s an entire generation of leaders you saw stand behind me. They are the future of this country.” That’s obvious code for Biden conceding that he, as an 82-year-old president in 2024, would not seek a second term.

With him on stage were his former rivals, black U.S. senators Kamala Harris of California and Cory Booker of New Jersey. But Michelle is a black member of the next generation of Democratic Party leaders who has topped Gallup’s list of the most admired women for the past two years. And she has far more name recognition than Harris, Booker or any of those who ran against Biden for the nomination, with the possible exception of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who arguably isn’t a Democrat at all.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/03/12/are-you-ready-for-biden-obama-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34