Author Topic: Today's Great Black Dilemma ....Star Parker  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Today's Great Black Dilemma ....Star Parker
« on: March 11, 2020, 02:10:41 pm »
Today's Great Black Dilemma
Star Parker

Posted: Mar 11, 2020 12:01 AM

I was proud recently when Marc Little, chairman of my organization, the Center for Urban Renewal and Education, stood behind President Donald Trump at a White House event for Black History Month and prayed for him.

Then a parade of black liberals did their thing in the media to try to deflate and devalue this important event. Their actions help us understand why so little progress has been made after more than half a century of civil rights activism.

CNNs Keith Boykin called the black Christians grouped around the president "Uncle Toms." Chris Redd of "Saturday Night Live" called them "White House negroes." And Spike Lee mocked them, writing, "We Gonna Pray Fo' You Massa."

How can we miss the irony of black liberals, their lives dedicated to keeping blacks on the government welfare plantation, using insulting plantation imagery to attack conservative black Christians working for freedom and better lives for African Americans?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/starparker/2020/03/11/todays-great-black-dilemma-n2564406?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=03/11/2020&bcid=97dc8fe5a9df89459253d395805be70e&recip=19803445
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Today's Great Black Dilemma ....Star Parker
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 04:56:59 pm »
There is nothing new about this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 05:17:18 pm »
It appears that the great fear of black liberals is to be treated like other Americans.
They do not want  their legal but unconstitutional advantages (Affirmative Action aka Affirmative Discrimination/set asides) taken away from them.
In the old days the cry of the liberals was that blacks be treated like all other Americans.
Now the cry is that they don't want to be treated like all other Americans.
I'm sick of it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 06:59:14 pm »
Race relations were steadily improving, until 2008 when O'Bastard ran for Preezy of the United Steezy.  His reign of terror set those race relations all the way back to Reconstruction.  The "Magic Moment" was when he secured the Rat Nomination and Michelle decided she was proud of America after all. 

When I see people say relations had been set back 50 years, I'd always say, "No, try 150 years."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 09:45:26 pm »
Race relations were steadily improving, until 2008 when O'Bastard ran for Preezy of the United Steezy.  His reign of terror set those race relations all the way back to Reconstruction.  The "Magic Moment" was when he secured the Rat Nomination and Michelle decided she was proud of America after all. 

When I see people say relations had been set back 50 years, I'd always say, "No, try 150 years."
There were a number of racial incidents during Obama's terms involving the police and a black person or persons. I believe in every single case Obama blamed the police for the incident.
He poured gasoline on the racial fires and got a number of police officers killed by his criminal rhetoric.