Author Topic: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2020, 01:41:58 pm »
Looks mighty effective to me.
Why are you even on this site?  You aren't conservative and you sure aren't a republican.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2020, 01:54:43 pm »
Why are you even on this site?  You aren't conservative and you sure aren't a republican.

Can you say TROLL @mrpotatohead  :yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2020, 02:03:46 pm »
Trump cracks 50 percent approval in Iowa, leads Biden, Sanders: by double digits

Imagine what Trump's approval will be in 2 months when the "crisis" dies down and people begin to realize that Trump responded really well and always put the safety of Americans first, even over his own re-election.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2020, 02:07:51 pm »
Imagine what Trump's approval will be in 2 months when the "crisis" dies down and people begin to realize that Trump responded really well and always put the safety of Americans first, even over his own re-election.

Yep. I suspect the rats will, in the end, end up having stepped on their own d**ks - again.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2020, 02:09:24 pm »

He posts on this site because he can.  Responding only fuels his intent.  Just sayin'.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2020, 02:09:30 pm »
Trump’s Approval Rating Goes Up — Tops Obama’s Rating at Same Time in His Presidency — Despite Media Onslaught over Coronavirus Panic

President Trump’s Rasmussen approval rating increased on Thursday to 48% up a point since Wednesday.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/trumps-approval-rating-goes-up-tops-obamas-rating-at-same-time-in-his-presidency-despite-media-onslaught-over-coronavirus-panic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2020, 02:11:09 pm »
First I've heard of that.  Hopefully the MSM and Colbert will cover it soon.

Newsom's comments were extensively covered here.  No need to wait for your favorite newscaster Colbert.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2020, 02:19:43 pm »
Trump cracks 50 percent approval in Iowa, leads Biden, Sanders: by double digits

@Bigun

Iowa has had the benefit of months of personal exposure to the 25 or so alternatives the Rats have been offering.  As the old bromide goes, "familiarity breeds contempt."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2020, 02:35:24 pm »
The naysayers, articles I have read in the past half year might lead one to believe, that Trump was having problems in Iowa because of the farmers having problems with the tariff war vs. China so, too, I find this as remarkably good news... hopefully, this means he can take most of the Midwest.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2020, 02:42:52 pm »
The naysayers, articles I have read in the past half year might lead one to believe, that Trump was having problems in Iowa because of the farmers having problems with the tariff war vs. China so, too, I find this as remarkably good news... hopefully, this means he can take most of the Midwest.

I don't believe the dems have finished destroying themselves.
Biden is not going to be the nominee, he may beat bernie but the DNC elites are going to replace biden.
The bernie bros are going to tear apart the convention over the rigged primary...

We have been here before...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2020, 02:48:36 pm »
I don't believe the dems have finished destroying themselves.
Biden is not going to be the nominee, he may beat bernie but the DNC elites are going to replace biden.
The bernie bros are going to tear apart the convention over the rigged primary...

We have been here before...

More importantly, the Bernbots have been here before, and they're loaded for bear.  If they get screwed by the Rat establishment again, they'll be even more pissed off than they were in 16.  The tell will be how they react in Milwaukee.  If they riot, they won't be voting for the Rat they think screwed them over, in greater numbers than last time.

We should encourage them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2020, 03:07:27 pm »
Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

The President's approval has been between 46% and 48% for months ...

Friday, March 13, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2020, 07:47:23 pm »

@mrpotatohead
I was a Republican for almost 30 years prior to 2016.  I still have a morbid curiosity as I watch the party die.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2020, 07:49:52 pm »
Newsom's comments were extensively covered here.  No need to wait for your favorite newscaster Colbert.
I now know the comments you mention are out there.  My point was I don't think they are widely known to others.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2020, 07:57:23 pm »
I now know the comments you mention are out there.  My point was I don't think they are widely known to others.

You are probably correct about that.  It was known on TBR, but I'd be surprised if it caught a lot of airplay on the nets.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2020, 08:21:09 pm »

Why are you on this site?  You don't get to determine who is Republican or Conservative.  BTW, there isn't much left of the Republican party.  It is purely a populist movement.  Like bowel movement.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2020, 08:53:03 pm »
Why are you on this site?  You don't get to determine who is Republican or Conservative.  BTW, there isn't much left of the Republican party.  It is purely a populist movement.  Like bowel movement.

The Republican party is strong, united and conservative. Perhaps its not "fundamentalist" enough for you in a religious sense...but it is haven enough for the vast majority of Christians and evangelicals AS WELL AS conservatives from a whole range of faith backgrounds, not all of whom are Christians. 

For the record, there's about 6% of the "old party" (President has about a 94% approval within the GOP) who are NT's and are blinded by their hatred of the President...and...well...if you're looking for bowel movements you should probably look for what's been "expelled" from the body politic of the party. Just makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 08:54:19 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2020, 08:54:52 pm »
I predict this article won't age well.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2020, 09:04:23 pm »
The Republican party is strong, united and conservative. Perhaps its not "fundamentalist" enough for you in a religious sense...but it is haven enough for the vast majority of Christians and evangelicals AS WELL AS conservatives from a whole range of faith backgrounds, not all of whom are Christians. 

For the record, there's about 6% of the "old party" (President has about a 94% approval within the GOP) who are NT's and are blinded by their hatred of the President...and...well...if you're looking for bowel movements you should probably look for what's been "expelled" from the body politic of the party. Just makes sense.

Has nothing to do with "fundamentalist'.   Sorry that I don't listen to Sean Hannity, FOX and Friends Q Anon conspiracy theorists and the Trump sob stories about how everyone is out to get him.  Or that Coronavirus is about "getting Trump".  A political weapon against him.  LOL!

What is Q by Trump former Democrat Q fan

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+much+of+Trumps+rallies+are+Q+anon+2019&view=detail&mid=C5C7342BE2E5BD018378C5C7342BE2E5BD018378&FORM=VIRE
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 09:16:06 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2020, 09:56:41 pm »
 :im waiting:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2020, 10:01:01 pm »

Well isn't that lovely.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2020, 10:33:34 pm »
Well isn't that lovely.

ROFL!   Reading that while looking at your avatar...  @skeeter   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2020, 10:44:57 pm »
"Eight Ball" Skeeter dislikes scatological analogies.