Author Topic: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic  (Read 3597 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2020, 02:19:08 am »
As soon as bernie steps aside, the DNC is going to replace him.
He has no idea where he is, what day it is and cannot put a complete sentence together, I am embarrassed for him, but President Trump will fire more stuff at him faster than he can process it during the debates.
And if the DNC continue to hide him, it will make it worse.

No they will keep Biden as the nominee. They won’t be able to hide all his “dog faced pony soldier” outbursts forever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2020, 02:21:11 am »
No they will keep Biden as the nominee. They won’t be able to hide all his “dog faced pony soldier” outbursts forever

And naturally that means he can easily beat Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2020, 02:23:02 am »
And naturally that means he can easily beat Donald Trump.

If Biden takes WI, Pennsylvania, and Michigan from Donald Trump, yeah he will be the next president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2020, 02:31:47 am »
The economy will turn back up by mid June. People often confuse the market with the economy. Our economy is sound and once the panic driven relax things shift back into gear.

Agree @bilo  The Stock Market will return to high gear by June ... when investors exhaust themselves from the unnecessary panic and calculate their foolish loses.  The fundamentals of our economy, however, will remain strong throughout. 888high58888

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2020, 02:32:25 am »
If Biden takes WI, Pennsylvania, and Michigan from Donald Trump, yeah he will be the next president

But he won't.   happy77

Offline bilo

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2020, 02:38:00 am »
As soon as bernie steps aside, the DNC is going to replace him.
He has no idea where he is, what day it is and cannot put a complete sentence together, I am embarrassed for him, but President Trump will fire more stuff at him faster than he can process it during the debates.
And if the DNC continue to hide him, it will make it worse.

I'm thinking the same thing.

Is it Hillary, or Michelle O.? I think it will be Michelle because they can stress that barak will be by her side helping to run the show.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2020, 02:39:40 am »

I don't see how they can; one, it's elder abuse and two, they will lose by a landslide.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2020, 02:40:56 am »

I am trying to understand your logic..
If biden beats bernie, then biden will beat Trump, right?
So, then the converse must be true that if bernie beats biden, the bernie beats Trump?
In nearly every primary, President Trump has gotten more uncontested votes than the entire set of democratic candidates combined so I just am having trouble understanding...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2020, 02:41:42 am »
Kudos to Mesaclone for the fine post #41 above.

I've posted this before, just four words:
"After Trump, the deluge..."

@Mesaclone @Fishrrman
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online LMAO

« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2020, 02:45:28 am »
I am trying to understand your logic..
If biden beats bernie, then biden will beat Trump, right?
So, then the converse must be true that if bernie beats biden, the bernie beats Trump?
In nearly every primary, President Trump has gotten more uncontested votes than the entire set of democratic candidates combined so I just am having trouble understanding...

I’m just stating the facts. If Biden takes those states away from 2016 Trump, he wins.

I’m not talking about the primaries but the general election
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:47:08 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2020, 02:45:54 am »
I'm thinking the same thing.

Is it Hillary, or Michelle O.? I think it will be Michelle because they can stress that barak will be by her side helping to run the show.

I think hillary's negatives are so big she would not stand a chance.... Apparently, even her own party dislikes her.. lol

Offline bilo

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2020, 02:46:07 am »
Agree @bilo  The Stock Market will return to high gear by June ... when investors exhaust themselves from the unnecessary panic and calculate their foolish loses.  The fundamentals of our economy, however, will remain strong throughout. 888high58888

I got a call from my son today. He told me he just increased his buying of the S&P 500 in his 401K. I was proud of him seeing through the panic.

FWIW, I think Trump has handled this about as well as any POTUS could. Again, we see the Rats just trying to use this "crisis" to promote their pet projects and ignoring the impact on the economy in the short term.

I do feel for the people who are retiring in the middle of all this.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2020, 02:47:00 am »
I’m just stating the facts. If Biden takes those states away from 2016 Trump, he wins.

I thought you were talking about the primaries..... sorry...

Online DB

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2020, 02:49:05 am »
I think hillary's negatives are so big she would not stand a chance.... Apparently, even her own party dislikes her.. lol

Oprah...

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2020, 02:49:21 am »

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?  IT MEANS THAT MSM PROPAGANDA ISN'T WORKING!

:thumbsup:  888high58888  :thumbsup:

@Hoodat

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2020, 02:57:00 am »
Oprah...

Could be but I thinkk Oprah has the same problem Bernie has.
A "minority" that loves them but they are so extreme they cannot get out of the left lane so the moderates just cant get there..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2020, 03:02:47 am »

I’m not talking about the primaries but the general election

That's supposedly true of any Rat running, but it ignores the possibility Trump might win more States than last time. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2020, 04:57:40 am »
The purpose of these polls is to gauge the effectiveness of MSM propaganda efforts.
Looks mighty effective to me.

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2020, 05:01:18 am »
Even Gavin Newsom (!) said Trump's response in handling a "sick ship" was top notch.  The Rats' attempts to smear Trump over COVID-19 is only making them look foolish and worse, partisan.

First I've heard of that.  Hopefully the MSM and Colbert will cover it soon.

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2020, 05:06:22 am »
Biden will win because most people associate a failing economy with the sitting President, whether or not he caused it.  The overreaction is going to cause unemployment rate to skyrocket.

@cato potatoe
I don't want a Trump presidency, and I don't want a Biden presidency but if I had to put money on Nov I'd give even odds you're correct.

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2020, 05:34:21 am »
At this point, we're far from having a failing economy. For example, jobless claims for early March dropped to 211,000...no sign of a Coronavirus impact. The markets are tanking over sheer panic, the drop having almost nothing to do with any economic fundamentals (with the exception of the Saudi's flooding the oil market). So if this panic should calm as summer comes on, the markets will almost certainly rally by late summer and we may be back in a bull market as we roll into election season.

Agreed @Mesaclone .

More importantly, should the crisis continue...Joe Biden's rather obvious senility is going to become more and more concerning to middle America and educated suburban voters (who are the key swing element). Additionally, while the Bernie Bros will be at least moderately disaffected...virtually every conservative in the country would walk through fire, mud, virus and flood to get to a 2020 ballot box and vote for the President.

Joe Biden's senility has already been baked into the election polls and tempered by 3 years of the Trump Administration.  It's an issue offset by the weakness of the other candidate.  You also you might want to entertain the possibility some Never-Trumpers hold a McCain like grudge, and then recall Trump-loyalists didn't come out for him in 2018 despite some spirited pleading, but good luck.   

So such dire predictions are ridiculous at this point. The dynamics of the virus, and the dynamics of the politics around are far from clear at this point...my advice is just go into wait and see mode and stop with the idiotic "end is near" predictions about the election.

I think that is a much better POV for our President than pointing a finger at the rats or MSM and giggling "hoax."  I wish you were on his cabinet.

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2020, 06:08:14 am »
"Trump's Approval Ratings" have been total made-up bullsh*t since the Summer of '15.

perhaps.  Oh. why do I deny it?  I give up.  Yes.  If it makes you feel better, President Trump must be beloved.

How could anybody with even a double-digit IQ expect a POTUS be responsible for where we are today regarding COVID-19?

I do not know, I'm still single digit IQ despite seven years into a liberal arts degree, but people do blame President Trump, don't they.

GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW and give thanks that Barack Obama & FRiends aren't running things right now.

Then again, the media would be treating this a bit differently.    :shrug:

Comparing Trump to Obama isn't as much of a contrast for me as it is for you.  It sounds like you are saying the democrats are superior at utilizing the media to solve problems...is that what you meant?

I'm just kidding, my brutally honest friend, I know what you mean.  I'm sorry our President was not powerful enough to take down the Deep State single-handedly as promised.  I'm also sorry I, along with so many millions of voters, didn't believe in his righteousness in time.

I'm glad you have your opinion and willingly subject it to my scorn.
You're a great American.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 06:17:17 am by Once-Ler »

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2020, 06:12:29 am »
We are witnessing techniques from the media...and damn right it’s being coordinated by the leadership in our major media outlets....that would make Mao, Himmler and the editors of Pravda stand in envious awe. The greatest and most effective deception in human history is being pulled off right before our eyes....something the propagandists of the past could never fully pull off...and that is for a press to SEEM free whilst being entirely co-opted to serve a radical Leftist ideology.

If only the President wasn't so camera shy or had some platform where he could explain his POV in a favorable and fair manner.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 06:18:15 am by Once-Ler »

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2020, 06:15:20 am »
I do feel for the people who are retiring in the middle of all this.
Agreed

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2020, 01:18:55 pm »
Agreed @Mesaclone .

Joe Biden's senility has already been baked into the election polls and tempered by 3 years of the Trump Administration.  It's an issue offset by the weakness of the other candidate.  You also you might want to entertain the possibility some Never-Trumpers hold a McCain like grudge, and then recall Trump-loyalists didn't come out for him in 2018 despite some spirited pleading, but good luck.   

I think that is a much better POV for our President than pointing a finger at the rats or MSM and giggling "hoax."  I wish you were on his cabinet.

One point. The ONLY thing that's been called a "hoax" is the media and Left's concerted propaganda effort to blame the President for the crisis...no one, especially the President, has referred to the Coronavirus itself as a hoax. That you would subtly further this disingenuous implication by suggesting the President is calling the situation itself a hoax is deeply unethical...the phrasing you use suggests the President is not taking the Pandemic seriously and that he's pointing fingers at others rather than working to manage the crisis.

That would be what's known as a lie...forwarded by a clever propaganda technique...and then echoed by the ill-informed and/or the ill-intended. So I'd suggest avoiding simply echoing Himmler-esque implications that are 180 degrees in opposition to the reality of the situation.

As for Biden's senility being baked in...this is true to some extent. However, baking it into a nation that is being lifted by a rising economic tide and fairly calm international relations is one thing....doing so in the midst of what the media is proclaiming an existential crisis is quite another. So I'd argue the "baking in" is not yet complete and the changing scenario is going to have impacts on Biden AND the President's support in ways that are as yet unclear.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain