Author Topic: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump Approval Ratings Crash Amid Coronavirus Panic
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2020, 11:07:55 pm »
@mrpotatohead
I was a Republican for almost 30 years prior to 2016.  I still have a morbid curiosity as I watch the party die.

And they continue to force two party system.  I was very upset about primary.  Washingtonians were forced to mark a box on the outside of their ballots whether they were Republican or Democrat.  I had been a Republican about the same as you before the 2016 election.  Now it resembles a reality show more than a Conservative party.  And I identify as Conservative, not Republican.  Washington alienated every person who doesn't identify as the one or another.  And it also make voting more prone to corruption.  Perhaps people trashing votes because they were this party or another.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2020, 05:00:48 am »
And they continue to force two party system.  I was very upset about primary.  Washingtonians were forced to mark a box on the outside of their ballots whether they were Republican or Democrat.  I had been a Republican about the same as you before the 2016 election.  Now it resembles a reality show more than a Conservative party.  And I identify as Conservative, not Republican.  Washington alienated every person who doesn't identify as the one or another.  And it also make voting more prone to corruption.  Perhaps people trashing votes because they were this party or another.

Agreed.  Stay health @Chosen Daughter  :patriot:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2020, 05:14:19 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.