Author Topic: Donald Trump Urges Americans to ‘Just Stay Calm’ on Coronavirus: ‘It Will Go Away’  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 10 Mar 2020

President Donald Trump again urged Americans to be calm about the spread of the coronavirus, after meeting with Senate Republicans Tuesday on Capitol Hill.

“It hit the world and we’re prepared and we’re doing a great job with it and it will go away, just stay calm,” Trump said, adding, “Everybody has to be vigilant and has to be careful but be calm, it’s really working out, and a lot of good things are going to happen.”

Trump’s remarks appeared upbeat, despite a growing tone of concern from government officials about containing the virus.

The president cited “fairly good numbers” from countries like China that already have suffered from the spread of the virus but seem to see their number of cases diminishing.

Trump also said he did not feel it necessary to test himself for the virus, as long as he has no symptoms.

“I don’t think it’s a big deal, I would do it, I don’t feel any reason, I feel extremely good, I feel very good,” he said. “I guess it’s not a big deal to get tested, and it’s something I would do.”

Trump said he spoke to the White House doctor, who told him that as long as he had no symptoms, there was no reason to do it.

“There’s no symptoms, no anything,” he said.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/10/donald-trump-urges-americans-to-just-stay-calm-on-coronavirus-it-will-go-away/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34