Author Topic: Spike Lee: I’m done watching Knicks at MSG this season  (Read 719 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Knicks told Spike Lee to come in through the regular doors to see Knicks games, apparently, he received some sort of special treatment previously. Good for the Knicks to stand up.

Spike Lee: I’m done watching Knicks at MSG this season

NEW YORK (AP) — Spike Lee still has his courtside seat, though the New York Knicks had to tell their superfan to find another way to get there.

Lee said he won’t be sitting there the rest of this season, anyway.

The Oscar-winning writer-director told ESPN on Tuesday he wouldn’t be attending another Knicks home game this season after a disagreement with Madison Square Garden officials a night earlier over which elevator he could use.

Read more at: https://wsvn.com/sports/spike-lee-im-done-watching-knicks-at-msg-this-season/

Lots of media on this, I'm not really into the topic.

Offline skeeter

Re: Spike Lee: I’m done watching Knicks at MSG this season
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 05:56:43 pm »
'Social Justice Warriors' are all the same.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 06:04:31 pm »
Spoiled no talent celebrity playing the "entitlement" card.

Yawn, suprised this even made it to TBR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 06:15:58 pm »
MSG will apologize and give him a special permit to ride the elevator, just wait.  They might even sack to poor fellow who had to tell him no.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 07:21:09 pm »
The Knicks shouldn't miss him.  He already paid for his tickets, right?  So whether he attends or not or gives them away to someone, the Knicks have his money.  No skin off their collective noses.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 07:24:04 pm »
The Knicks shouldn't miss him.  He already paid for his tickets, right?  So whether he attends or not or gives them away to someone, the Knicks have his money.  No skin off their collective noses.

They'll hold out until Spike Lee plays the race card.  Is there any chance he won't?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 07:28:03 pm »
Not only are basketball threads popular here but as to Spike, hasn't he said a lot of bad things about Trump and the like. Some of what I've heard almost makes it sound like they are doing this because of what he has said.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2020, 07:42:54 pm »
They'll hold out until Spike Lee plays the race card.  Is there any chance he won't?

Oh, I'm sure he will, if he hasn't already.  If and when he does, the Knicks should just tell him where he should stick that race card.   I'm tired of seeing businesses being browbeaten into kowtowing to primadonnas who play the race, gender or LGBTQ card   Stand up to these monsters and maybe they won't do it again.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 07:50:30 pm »
Oh, I'm sure he will, if he hasn't already.  If and when he does, the Knicks should just tell him where he should stick that race card.   I'm tired of seeing businesses being browbeaten into kowtowing to primadonnas who play the race, gender or LGBTQ card   Stand up to these monsters and maybe they won't do it again.

Want to see this POS get really pissed?  Have every one under the sun ignore him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 07:54:05 pm »
Want to see this POS get really pissed?  Have every one under the sun ignore him.

Do you think the NBA will not force the Knicks owners to give in?
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 07:58:36 pm »
MSG will apologize and give him a special permit to ride the elevator, just wait.  They might even sack to poor fellow who had to tell him no.

Spike is just a glorified towel boy.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2020, 08:09:02 pm »
Do you think the NBA will not force the Knicks owners to give in?

Who knows.  The last time I was interested in Thug Ball was in the Bird and Jordon era.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2020, 08:19:11 pm »
Who knows.  The last time I was interested in Thug Ball was in the Bird and Jordon era.

Same here.  Refs on the take tore it for me.
I will NOT comply.