Author Topic: March 10th Primaries and Results, Mini-Super Tuesday  (Read 1270 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: March 10th Primaries and Results, Mini-Super Tuesday
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2020, 03:55:10 am »
I have been saying for months now that the Democrats aren't stupid enough to nominate Joe Biden.  I was wrong.
They are not voting for Biden. I mean come-on, he is clearly senile.
They are voting for the DNC. They are voting for the DNC to choose his VP for him.
That is the 'real' Democrat Candidate 2020, and we don't even know who it will be yet.
Could be Hillary. But if the sneak her in at the last minute, I still think Trump will win in a landslide.
Nobody wants her except a very corrupt felonious gang of criminals who are trying hard to evade prosecution.
I still do not believe that average Americans will vote for her, even now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2020, 12:37:15 pm »
CNN just called North Dakota for Bernie
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2020, 12:41:20 pm »
CNN just called North Dakota for Bernie

A North Dakotaian dimocrat?  Somehow I see that demographic as a burnt out hippy living out in old silver Air Stream trailer.  Living his dreams of shrooms and weed in a county park.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.