Author Topic: Joe Biden isn’t much better, but the doom of Bernie Sanders’ campaign looms  (Read 166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden isn’t much better, but the doom of Bernie Sanders’ campaign looms

By Andrew Malcolm Special to McClatchy
March 10, 2020 05:00 AM

Backstage at a 1999 New Hampshire rally for his son, George H.W. Bush told me he knew two weeks before the 1992 election that he would lose to Bill Clinton. How in the world do you keep going? “Well,” he said, “you can’t just give up. You have to keep trying. And in politics, you never know what might happen.”

That still holds true today. We don’t know what might happen before this year’s mid-July Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee. However, we’re getting pretty ominous indications of what’s ahead for Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign for that party’s presidential nomination.

It’s in trouble, serious trouble.

Sanders is an old pro, very old. He’s spent virtually his entire career on a public payroll running for one office or another. And he knows trouble when he smells it.

more
Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/article241024576.html#storylink=cpy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Backstage at a 1999 New Hampshire rally for his son, George H.W. Bush told me he knew two weeks before the 1992 election that he would lose to Bill Clinton. How in the world do you keep going? “Well,” he said, “you can’t just give up. You have to keep trying. And in politics, you never know what might happen.”

It's a pity Dubya didn't learn that from Poppy.  He gave up as soon as the election returns came in in the 2006 election and let Pelosi run roughshod over us, the people who voted for him.  I will not forgive the two-year vacation from history Bush took.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's a pity Dubya didn't learn that from Poppy.  He gave up as soon as the election returns came in in the 2006 election and let Pelosi run roughshod over us, the people who voted for him.  I will not forgive the two-year vacation from history Bush took.

@Cyber Liberty

Boy Jorge was nothing more than a figurehead. I doubt he ever even wanted to be President,but didn't know how to say "No" to his mama. He is a weak-kneeded homosexual mama's boy,and because of that,a drunk to boot. I THINK that if you had been able to get him away from his mama he would have been a very nice man most people would like to have been friends with,but he was NOT "Presidential material".

Bill Clinton was the son babs wanted,but Boy Jorge was the son she got.

Sometimes America just gets lucky.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I assume Bernie will take most of the West, Skeezy Joe the remaining southern and mid-Atlantic states, which will be more or less a wash for delegates.

This will come down to the remaining big delegate Great Lakes states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York.

Bernie has to win all these handily or it's game over man.
The Republic is lost.