Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 65134 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe it said respirator but I think it said defibrillator. I didn't post it, no matter what or it might have said ventilator. But I didn't think it had real back up.

Just teasin' ya, @TomSea!

Prayers for Boris Johnson.  I like him and his Traficant haircut...

:0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

It's the ol' "I combed it with a wet paper towel" look.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I knew that.  Umpteen episodes of Emergency! clued me to that....

I used to love that show in my teens and I had a big crush on Randolph Mantooth. 888heartkitty

But it did seem that sometimes every patient got an IV of D5W and Ringer’s Lactate.

The show did however popularize paramedics and encouraged the growth of EMS.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Disciplined countries like Mexico winning the Covid-19 battle: navy chief
« Reply #978 on: April 06, 2020, 11:13:09 pm »
Disciplined countries like Mexico winning the Covid-19 battle: navy chief
A navy hospital ward in Mexico City is ready for Covid-19 patients. A navy hospital ward in Mexico City is ready for Covid-19 patients.
Published on Monday, April 6, 2020

Disciplined and well-prepared countries like Mexico are winning the battle against Covid-19 whereas developed countries are not, the head of the navy said on Saturday.

Navy Secretary Rafael Ojeda made the claim after touring a Mexico City navy hospital with President López Obrador and Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum.

“What I am telling you is not my original idea but rather something that we’re seeing and experiencing; developed countries are not winning this battle [against coronavirus], disciplined countries are winning it and Mexico is a lot more than that,” he said, explaining that the country had the foresight to prepare for the pandemic.

Read more at: https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/disciplined-countries-like-mexico-winning-the-covid-19-battle/

This is a bit surprising, we will see. I have doubts.

Related in Spanish, check this website for stories if interested:   https://aristeguinoticias.com/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The show did however popularize paramedics and encouraged the growth of EMS.

On balance, a Good Thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
On balance, a Good Thing.

It actually was. It used to be that "ambulance" drivers and firefighters could do some basic first aid but little else except to transport.

A lot of the early paramedics (and likely many still today) were field medics (as opposed to doctors) in the military and cut their teeth in trauma on the battlefield during the Vietnam War.

The show actually did have an impact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramedic#Public_notability

That along with the advent of hospital shock trauma centers (one of the first being at the University of Maryland, Baltimore) and medivacs have saved an untold number of lives.

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

UFC Star: McGregor pummels China over ‘inhumane behavior’
« Reply #981 on: April 06, 2020, 11:42:01 pm »
McGregor pummels China over ‘inhumane behavior’

Conor McGregor has been particularly vocal on social media in urging his followers to stay at home and remain vigilant, whilst donating huge sums of his own money to help fight the coronavirus. Credit: UFC photo.

China has taken some major punches from UFC star Conor McGregor.

The Irish fighter has ripped into the “barbaric” Chinese government for “ludicrously inhumane behavior,” after a report by a report by RTE claimed that some Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) delivered from China to the Emerald Isle did not conform to the required safety standards, TalkSport reported.

McGregor has been particularly vocal on social media in urging his followers to stay at home and remain vigilant, whilst donating huge sums of his own money to help fight the coronavirus, the report said.

Read more at: https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/mcgregor-pummels-china-over-inhumane-behavior/

Good for him.  See rest of article for what he said exactly.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In my OC town, all firefighters are also EMTs.

I belieeve that is also so for the County of Los Angeles, since I have a friend'client that became such after leaving the military serving as a medic.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

Fear of being murdered by a drug cartel isn't pandemic preparedness.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hear! Hear!  Prayers for our allies across the pond

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Boris Johnson was in charge at 5pm... and in intensive care by 7: How PM's breathing deteriorated in just hours – a day after being admitted to hospital following video call that left his Cabinet members shocked at his ailing appearance
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 6, 2020

Boris Johnson was last night moved to intensive care after his coronavirus condition worsened, forcing him to temporarily delegate his responsibilities while he is treated by medics.

The Prime Minister was transferred to the ICU at St Thomas' Hospital in London at 7pm yesterday - 11 days after testing positive for the deadly disease.

Only two hours earlier, Downing Street were insisting he was still spearheading the government's coronavirus response, despite de facto deputy Dominic Raab chairing the morning crisis meeting.

Yet shortly after the Foreign Secretary left the Number 10 podium following the daily 5pm press briefing, Mr Johnson, 55, suffered breathing problems and was given oxygen.

He was taken into the critical care unit, and although he was last night not in need of a ventilator, the PM asked Mr Raab, the first secretary of state, to start deputising for him. 

Speaking last night, Mr Raab vowed that 'government business will continue' and said there is a strong 'team spirit' rallying around the leader.

He also reassured that the premier was 'receiving excellent care' and thanked the NHS staff who were treating him and other patients across Britain.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8193359/Boris-Johnson-taken-intensive-care.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
There was a twitter report last night, I think they were saying something like RT was saying it,  (that's Russia Today) that he was on a defibrillator.  Nowhere did the mainstream press say this, so I let it go.  Anyway, hopefully, Boris will get through this.  They say it is pretty painful.

More like ventilator.  Defibrillators shock the heart when it is out of rhythm or there is none.  Its not something you are on.

Prayers for Boris Johnson and his family. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Ok, folks, on the question of defibrillator vs. ventilator, please see this:

Boris Johnson moved to intensive care as coronavirus symptoms worsen

The prime minister’s condition reportedly worsened over the course of the afternoon and he was moved to an intensive care unit as a precaution in case he requires a ventilator. A spokesperson said he remains conscious.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/491399-boris-johnson-moved-to-intensive-care-as-coronavirus-symptoms-worsen

Offline TomSea

Not on ventilator per most reports now:    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/07/boris-johnson-not-on-a-ventilator-in-intensive-care-says-gove

But this is very serious, imagine this happening in the US to our president or even to our senators and governors.

Offline TomSea

Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #989 on: April 07, 2020, 10:30:53 am »
Video of Tucker at link below.

Gemma O'Doherty@gemmaod1
Irish @WHO creep Michael Ryan who wants to break into houses and remove people from their families is disgraced internationally while media here fawn over him #LockdownIreland #coronavirus
BeachMilk@BeachMilk

The United Nations W.H.O. want to enter your house and TAKE AWAY YOUR CHILDREN, and other family members, if they are sick!

Are you PUSHED TO THE BRINK yet, or still slumbering in your sheepeople dream?

Time to WAKE UP!

#Coronavirus #Covid_19
#NWO #MartialLaw #Agenda21

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1247468534575366144

I don't know if this was last night but useful still.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I used to love that show in my teens and I had a big crush on Randolph Mantooth. 888heartkitty

Me too!

Praying for the Prime Minister.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

But this is very serious, imagine this happening in the US to our president or even to our senators and governors.
Indeed. We've had a few members of Congress diagnosed but, thankfully, none has gotten to the point of needing a ventilator. Still praying for the PM.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Indeed. We've had a few members of Congress diagnosed but, thankfully, none has gotten to the point of needing a ventilator. Still praying for the PM.

Same here.  Best PM they've had since Thatcher. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #993 on: April 07, 2020, 12:45:29 pm »
The UK’s 3.5 Million Chinese-Made Coronavirus Antibody Tests ‘Not Good Enough’ For Use
Marlo Safi
April 06, 2020 10:15 PM ET

The 3.5 million coronavirus antibody test kits that the U.K. ordered from China are “not good enough” for widespread use, the Independent reported Monday.

The tests did not pass the evaluation stage and health officials reportedly said that the tests were only able to identify immunity in people who had been severely sick with the coronavirus, and thus were “not good enough to be worth rolling out in very large scale,” according to the Independent .  ...

“At least one in 10 people who test positive on the antibody test (and are therefore considered to have immunity) will be ‘false positive’ and will not have immunity,” an Institute of Biomedical Science statement said regarding the millions of antibody tests the U.K. had purchased.   ... More at Daily Caller

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #994 on: April 07, 2020, 12:54:15 pm »
Ezra Levant  @ezralevant
The city of Ottawa will fine you hundreds of dollars if you sit on a park bench, in an empty park, all by yourself. Watching politicians operate in this pandemic is like watching them when they’re drunk — you see what they’re really like, their true nature.

10:30 PM · Apr 6, 2020

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #995 on: April 07, 2020, 12:56:23 pm »
NBC News @NBCNews
U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours.
Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.
7:20 AM · Apr 7, 2020

David Burge  @iowahawkblog
Fun fact: China also never reported a single death at Tiananmen Square
7:35 AM · Apr 7, 2020

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #996 on: April 07, 2020, 12:59:21 pm »
Well, China IS behind this whole mess. It's about time they admitted it.

@mountaineer

I'm glad to see a leader other than Trump call them on it. Maybe that will encourage others to step forward and lay the blame where it belongs in public?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #997 on: April 07, 2020, 01:02:12 pm »
NBC News @NBCNews
U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours.
Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.
7:20 AM · Apr 7, 2020

David Burge  @iowahawkblog
Fun fact: China also never reported a single death at Tiananmen Square
7:35 AM · Apr 7, 2020

Hey! If a government so respected by the DNC that Pelosi's husband owns the law firm that represents them in America,they MUST be telling the truth,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Death to “Dirty” Christians, Love for “Pure” Muslims during Coronavirus

04/06/2020 by Raymond Ibrahim 3 Comments

FrontPage Magazine

The Islamic worldview—even concerning things such as disease (e.g., coronavirus)—is fundamentally based on a dichotomy: anything and everything non-Islamic is evil, dirty, to be shunned, hated, and struggled against (“jihad”); anything Islamic is good, clean, to be embraced, loved, and struggled on behalf.

A Christian youth recently found this out the hard way.  Saleem Masih, 22, was tortured and killed for using water from his Muslim employer’s well in Pakistan.  Outraged, the Muslim accused him of being a “filthy Christian” who “had polluted the water.”  A number of equally scandalized Muslims gathered; “vow[ing] to teach him a lesson,” they “dragged him to their cattle farm, where they tied his hands, chained his feet and continued to torture him with sticks and iron rods.”  Before he died from his severe wounds, Saleem told his family that he had been “tortured just for being a Christian.” As for the employer, he insisted that he had committed no crime; it was, after all, the murdered Christian who had “committed a crime by dirtying” their water, his Muslim murderer said, and therefore his punishment—torture and death—was “justified.”

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2020/04/06/death-to-dirty-christians-love-for-pure-muslims-during-coronavirus/