Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64746 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You don't need U.S. Intelligence to know that.

Absolutely.  I have been screaming 30 years that the Chicoms are way above and beyond our biggest enemies.  And our biggest threat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Just as with Muslims and "Taqqiya"
----------------
On the mark.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carlson: A Chinese research paper suggests the coronavirus may have been released accidentally from a lab

John Sexton Posted at 3:01 pm on April 1, 2020

Tucker Carlson has been ahead of the curve on coronavirus coverage. Earlier this month he did a segment arguing that, contrary to what some other Fox hosts were saying at the time, the coronavirus was much worse than the flu. He was right. More recently, Carlson argued that it was obvious everyone should start wearing masks to protect themselves and others, contrary to the word from health officials.

On last night’s show, Carlson raised another hot topic related to the virus: It’s origin. The story we’ve all heard many times is that the virus arose from bats in a wet market in Wuhan. Carlson points out a Chinese research paper which suggested it’s more likely the virus arose from one of two nearby labs.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/04/01/tucker-carlson-chinese-study-said-coronavirus-probably-released-accidentally-lab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #828 on: April 01, 2020, 10:34:17 pm »

Don't buy new. For the price of a new one, you could go through the drive train completely, rewire and replace much of the other stuff on a solid older pickup. 

@Smokin Joe

You mean on those days when I feel well enough to do anything,and am not workin on my 37 Dodge 4x4 pu,my 39 IHC pu,my ,51 Ford Victoria,my 51 Ford business coupe,my 31 Plymouth coupe,my 33 Plymouth coupe,my 33 Dodge sedan,etc,etc,etc?

The only reason I am thinking about trading my 2016 4x4 Crew Cab in is it is out of warranty now,and I can buy a new 2020 Ford or GM 2wd ext cab short bed pu,get O percent financing for 84 months,and end up paying less money than I am now,and have a warranty.

New trucks are a tool to me. They hold no real attraction other than the warranty and the convenience. Plus,I don't mind running them out to the highway and back when the road is underwater. No way in hell am I driving any my old stuff through standing water that is brackish.

I am considering buying a 06 Toyota 2wd swb pu with the 4cyl engine,auto trans,and ac from a friend though. No dings or dents,perfect upholstery,new tires,and he wants 2500 for it. Truck has 200+ miles,but burns no oil and you can't hear it run. Seems like it might be the perfect "beater truck" for me. I would buy it for sure it it had another 2 inches of ground clearance,but if push came to shove I could always have a friend pick up stuff for me at the grocery store,and drive my tractor with the cab and ac out to the highway to meet him and pick up the stuff.

BTW,I have decided to keep my 06 GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 extended cab long wheelbase truck,instead of selling it.

Not driving it though the water,either. It's my "road trip truck".
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:44:18 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #829 on: April 01, 2020, 10:40:24 pm »
@Smokin Joe

You mean on those days when I feel well enough to do anything,and am not workin on my 37 Dodge 4x4 pu,my 39 IHC pu,my ,51 Ford Victoria,my 51 Ford business coupe,my 31 Plymouth coupe,my 33 Plymouth coupe,my 33 Dodge sedan,etc,etc,etc?
Point made. I have a '41 K2 Inny, and a '75 FJ40 that are projects at the moment, and should be resurrecting my Shovelhead (sitting for a decade). Still, spend a little time looking, you never know what's out there that is more turn key, and it's always nice to dream. I saw fire engines from the era I was a fireman...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:42:14 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/world-health-organization-china-misinformation/

Sen Rick Scott Wants Probe Of WHO-China ‘Cover Up’
CHUCK ROSS
March 31, 2020  4:37 PM ET
Florida Sen. Rick Scott on Tuesday called for a congressional investigation into whether the World Health Organization pushed Chinese government misinformation to help the communist regime “cover up” the extent of the coronavirus pandemic.

Scott, a Republican, also called for congressional hearings to consider whether the United States should continue funding WHO. The United States contributes nearly 15% of WHO’s annual budget, far greater than any other nation.

“They need to be held accountable for their role in promoting misinformation and helping Communist China cover up a global pandemic,” Scott said in a statement.

As I've said on other sites, I favor UNexit - the US from the UN, and the UN from the US. More to this article's point, WHO ignored Taiwan's 12/31 advice of caution and did not admit human-human transmission was happening until China acknowledged it on January 20th. WHO and the UN, not President Trump, have blood on their hands.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #831 on: April 01, 2020, 10:48:02 pm »
Point made. I have a '41 K2 Inny, and a '75 FJ40 that are projects at the moment, and should be resurrecting my Shovelhead (sitting for a decade). Still, spend a little time looking, you never know what's out there that is more turn key, and it's always nice to dream. I saw fire engines from the era I was a fireman...

@Smokin Joe

I haven't ridden my custom 76 FLH since around 1985. Last two times I left home with it my back went out,and me and the bike both rode home in a rollback. The scoot didn't seem to care,but it embarrassed the hell out of me to think someone saw it and thought a bike I had built had broke done. It was ME that broke down.

Been keeping it all these years waiting to get better so I can ride again.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #832 on: April 01, 2020, 10:55:44 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I haven't ridden my custom 76 FLH since around 1985. Last two times I left home with it my back went out,and me and the bike both rode home in a rollback. The scoot didn't seem to care,but it embarrassed the hell out of me to think someone saw it and thought a bike I had built had broke done. It was ME that broke down.

Been keeping it all these years waiting to get better so I can ride again.
@sneakypete I parked my '82 during the boom's rise here. we had backed up semi traffic on streets in town at 3 AM and it was worse during the day. It's in a rigid (79) drag specialties frame and built so low the front pipe drags on a perfectly executed right turn, leaving a trail of sparks. That uses the outside of that lane, though, and with the traffic from all over, that was sometimes occupied by some unforgiving opposing traffic. It says "Live to Ride", not die to. So, I parked it for the duration, which seems to be roughly here.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #833 on: April 01, 2020, 10:59:57 pm »
@sneakypete I parked my '82 during the boom's rise here. we had backed up semi traffic on streets in town at 3 AM and it was worse during the day. It's in a rigid (79) drag specialties frame and built so low the front pipe drags on a perfectly executed right turn, leaving a trail of sparks. That uses the outside of that lane, though, and with the traffic from all over, that was sometimes occupied by some unforgiving opposing traffic. It says "Live to Ride", not die to. So, I parked it for the duration, which seems to be roughly here.

@Smokin Joe

My back got so bad in the middle 70's that I got away from raked rigid frames,and sold my 40 knuckle with the 3/4 rake and 15 over springer,and went to Fat Bobs with swing arms.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #834 on: April 01, 2020, 11:19:02 pm »
@Smokin Joe

My back got so bad in the middle 70's that I got away from raked rigid frames,and sold my 40 knuckle with the 3/4 rake and 15 over springer,and went to Fat Bobs with swing arms.
Never was much on springers, although a girder was okay. Mine has 6 over tubes, springs under the solo saddle, and I always ran the back tire a little low. I got real good at spotting chuckholes. Last (American) swingarm frame I had was a '76 superglide, although I have a 74 550-4 Honda (lowered in back, but still a swingarm, 6  over tubes) I need to swap engines in. My grandson is interested in it.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/world-health-organization-china-misinformation/

Sen Rick Scott Wants Probe Of WHO-China ‘Cover Up’
CHUCK ROSS
March 31, 2020  4:37 PM ET
As I've said on other sites, I favor UNexit - the US from the UN, and the UN from the US. More to this article's point, WHO ignored Taiwan's 12/31 advice of caution and did not admit human-human transmission was happening until China acknowledged it on January 20th. WHO and the UN, not President Trump, have blood on their hands.

Add the CDC to that list of those having blood on their hands.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #836 on: April 02, 2020, 01:14:22 am »
Looks like I am going to have to get something like a Ranger or a Toyota.

I got into mini vans for a runabout while I was a painter...
And now I will always have one. Throw the 3rd row seat out, add a ladder rack, and it has tremendous utility.
Short, light, easy on gas. Park it anywhere. And the cops don't mess with you. a minivan with ladders is invisible to cops.

The sweet spot is 2wd Caravans. They have crappy transmissions. The tranny will make it 50-75k, and they are worthless with a busted tranny. 500 bucks will buy a super clean, super straight yard ornament, and if you know a guy, 1500-2k later you've got a runabout that will be trouble free for 50k or more, for $2500 bucks.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #837 on: April 02, 2020, 01:59:09 am »
This is amazing! Philippines:
Duterte warns groups disrupting quarantine
Christina Mendez (The Philippine Star
) - April 2, 2020 - 12:00am

PNP told: Shoot them dead

President Duterte ordered the police and the military last night to shoot dead those who will continue to hold protests that disrupt peace and order during the enhanced community quarantine.

Duterte issued the order after members of the left-leaning urban poor group Kadamay reportedly instigated a protest that turned violent over food distribution in Quezon City.

...  Duterte said. “Tingnan ninyo, patay, kesa magulo kayo dyan, e di ilibing ko na kayo, yang libing akon yan. Huwag ninyo na subukan ang gobyerno kasi ang gobyerno ito.”

More at: https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/04/02/2005000/duterte-warns-groups-disrupting-quarantine

I don't think the Philippines is being "hit hard" per say but this is really interesting, Food distribution,  also some of that lingo, Pinoy?  Anyway,

Live Philippines

Offline TomSea

Scientist Who Predicted Pandemic Blasts WHO: ‘They Set Us Back A Great Deal’
April 01, 2020 12:12 PM ET

Dr. Michael Osterholm, a leading expert on infectious disease, blasted the World Health Organization’s early analysis of the threat posed by the novel coronavirus.

“When you look at what WHO did I think they set us back a great deal,” Osterholm said in a podcast interview this week.

He said that WHO’s guidance about the transmissibility of coronavirus led health experts to hold back on preparation for the pandemic

A world-renowned epidemiologist credited with predicting the coronavirus pandemic blasted the World Health Organization in an interview for creating a false sense of security that the virus could be easily contained.

Read more at: https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/01/michael-osterholm-rogan-coronavirus/

Offline TomSea

China seizes Covid-19 advantage in South China Sea
« Reply #839 on: April 02, 2020, 04:50:42 am »
An assist by Drudge Report but they have up "war drums"??  Which just adds to the chaos.  Surely Drudge may be being melodramatic but all the same, hey, it's something to watch.

China seizes Covid-19 advantage in South China Sea

MANILA – With the Covid-19 pandemic mostly contained in China and now wreaking havoc on the United States, security analysts are closely watching Beijing’s military moves in the hotly contested South China Sea.

In recent days, China has conducted military drills and deployed large-scale military assets to the maritime area while at the same time officially celebrating strides made in exploiting disputed energy resources in the fossil fuel-rich sea.

While some see China’s nationalistic messaging as a bid to rally its people during difficult Covid-19 times, others view the increasingly aggressive naval maneuvers as a bid to exploit America’s weakened condition to secure new advantage in the hot spot theater.

Read more at: https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/china-seizes-covid-19-advantage-in-south-china-sea/

Offline TomSea

Wuhan doctor who 'goes missing' (abbrev.)
« Reply #840 on: April 02, 2020, 05:05:29 am »
Wuhan doctor who was among the first to alert other medics to the spread of coronavirus 'goes missing' amid fears she has been detained for speaking out
Jemma Carr For Mailonline

A Wuhan doctor who was among the first to alert other medics to the spread of coronavirus has disappeared sparking concerns that she has been detained, reports suggest.

Dr Ai Fen said she faced 'unprecedented, extremely harsh reprimanded' by officials at Wuhan Central Hospital after she shared a picture of a patient report labelled 'SARS coronavirus'.

The image was widely circulated and made its way to whistle-blower Li Wenliang who raised the alarm about the bug, which has killed more than 41,000 people worldwide.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wuhan-doctor-who-was-among-the-first-to-alert-other-medics-to-the-spread-of-coronavirus-goes-missing-amid-fears-she-has-been-detained-for-speaking-out/ar-BB121wcG?OCID=ansmsnnews11#image=BB121wcG_1|5

Offline Absalom

Re: China seizes Covid-19 advantage in South China Sea
« Reply #841 on: April 02, 2020, 05:13:36 am »
An assist by Drudge Report but they have up "war drums"??  Which just adds to the chaos.  Surely Drudge may be being melodramatic but all the same, hey, it's something to watch.
------------------------------
.............China's increasingly aggressive Naval manoeuvres.............?????
Er...........when did China acquire a Navy?????
Reminds of 1755 when the Chinese Emperor embezzled millions from his
Admiralty, spending it on Italian Marble for his Blue Warship at the Imperial Palace.
Ship still hasn't moved an inch in 265 years!
So lets configure Chinese power; no Air Force, no Navy and an Army w/3 to a rifle.
Hmmm................
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:29:05 pm by Absalom »

Offline Smokin Joe

Re: Wuhan doctor who 'goes missing' (abbrev.)
« Reply #842 on: April 02, 2020, 09:38:38 am »
Can't have anyone out there who can dispute the wet market fable...

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #843 on: April 02, 2020, 11:30:47 am »
Grain of salt but it sounds very plausible.  I usually don't even go by this source but I do think this merits a mention. Governments hiding anything like this from their citizenry should be exposed.
Botin Kurdistani
@kurdistannews24
WATCH: #Turkey secretly building burial pits for #coronavirus victims.

since February,people are dying from #corona #virus in Turkey,
 but #Turkish Authorities hiding #COVIDー19 deaths,

because of #Erdogan's Concern about Turkish Airlines & Tourism industry.
#video #BREAKING

Video: 

https://twitter.com/kurdistannews24/status/1245657996245401600

Natural suspects of some of those car bombs on the Syrian/Turkish border is pretty obvious. So, it's not as if I hold out the Kurds as some perfect group but they've had it tough in fighting ISIS and so on.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:32:13 am by TomSea »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #844 on: April 02, 2020, 11:40:34 am »
Video: 

https://twitter.com/kurdistannews24/status/1245657996245401600
All I see is over turned dirt.
It can't hurt to know of the allegations though.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #845 on: April 02, 2020, 12:59:34 pm »
Grain of salt but it sounds very plausible.  I usually don't even go by this source but I do think this merits a mention. Governments hiding anything like this from their citizenry should be exposed.
Natural suspects of some of those car bombs on the Syrian/Turkish border is pretty obvious. So, it's not as if I hold out the Kurds as some perfect group but they've had it tough in fighting ISIS and so on.
The Kurds have been shat upon since the Partition. Their tribe's area was divided into 4 countries.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #846 on: April 02, 2020, 02:20:25 pm »
Steve Milloy  @JunkScience
In Italy, hypertension is the standout co-morbidity for death from #covid19.

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_26_marzo_eng.pdf?mod=article_inline
9:38 AM · Apr 2, 2020

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #847 on: April 02, 2020, 02:29:04 pm »
Steve Milloy  @JunkScience
In Italy, hypertension is the standout co-morbidity for death from #covid19.

Very interesting graphic.  However, Like in this country 100M supposedly are hypertenisve.  Stats may reflect incidence, which is obviously much more a frequency than the other condtions.  I wonder how they are enumeratng this.  Diagnosis?  Controlled?  Uncontrolled?  Under medication?  No doubt High BP is a serious co-existing condition, but there are ways to manipulate the stats to not give the true picture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #848 on: April 02, 2020, 03:29:53 pm »
Very interesting graphic.  However, Like in this country 100M supposedly are hypertenisve.  Stats may reflect incidence, which is obviously much more a frequency than the other condtions.  I wonder how they are enumeratng this.  Diagnosis?  Controlled?  Uncontrolled?  Under medication?  No doubt High BP is a serious co-existing condition, but there are ways to manipulate the stats to not give the true picture.

In medical stats, I have hypertension.  In real life, medically controlled, my BP stays around 115/75, so even though statistically I have hypertension, should I die of coronavirus, my blood pressure would not even be a contributer, let alone the cause.

But as you said, stats can be manipulated, so at this point they are not conclusive.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #849 on: April 02, 2020, 05:06:00 pm »
Japan banning visitors from USA, some of Europe and China:
https://news.yahoo.com/japan-expands-ban-visitors-virus-cases-climb-004658499.html

Here's How China Is Rewriting the History of the Coronavirus Pandemic to Make Itself the Hero
David Gilbert

At midnight on Friday, China closed its borders to the rest of the world as it tries to stop a resurgence of the coronavirus.

The move was the culmination of a months-long PR and disinformation campaign waged by the Chinese government to rewrite the history of a pandemic that has spread to almost every corner of the planet, killed more than 34,000 people, and infected almost three-quarters of a million.

China initially ignored the outbreak that first surfaced in Wuhan in early December, silencing doctors who tried to raise the alarm before eventually enacting a draconian and restrictive lockdown that impacted 50 million people.

Read more at:  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8843dz/heres-how-china-is-rewriting-the-history-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-to-make-itself-the-hero?utm_campaign=sharebutton
RenewAmerica cited the above article and indeed, the next article too.

'Cover-up': Chinese researched bat virus near Wuhan market
Scientific work conducted just a few miles from coronavirus epicenter
By WND Staff Published March 31, 2020

Just three miles from a wild animal market identified as the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic, Chinese government researchers were carrying out scientific research on 2,000 new viruses, including deadly bat coronaviruses.

Veteran Washington Times national security reporter Bill Gertz reported several Chinese state media outlets spotlighted the virus research, including Wuhan researcher Tian Junhua, noted for his leadership in bat virus work.

The coronavirus strain -- which has infected 856,700 worldwide, with 42,092 deaths -- mutated from bats believed to have infected animals and people at a wild animal market in Wuhan, China.

Read more at:  https://www.wnd.com/2020/03/cover-chinese-researched-bat-virus-near-wuhan-market/
How Trump is taming the bureaucracy and saving lives
by Cliff Kincaid
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/200330

Senator wants World Health Organization 'held to account'
Rubio cites group's 'subservience to Beijing'
WND News Services By WND News Services
Published April 2, 202

by Peter Hasson
Daily Caller News Foundation

The leaders of the World Health Organization (WHO) need to be “held to account” for their “subservience to Beijing” during the coronavirus pandemic, Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said in an op-ed Wednesday.

WHO, an arm of the United Nations, has provided cover for Chinese authorities as they attempt to shirk responsibility for the global coronavirus pandemic.

TRENDING: Obama drops coronavirus bombshell: It's all due to climate change!

“The world’s leading global health organization cannot be used as a tool of the CCP, and the U.S. — the WHO’s largest financial contributor, giving five times as much money as obligated — must take steps to ensure it does,” Rubio wrote in National Review.

Read more at: https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/senator-wants-world-health-organization-held-account/