Author Topic: Obama Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy
« on: March 09, 2020, 10:38:57 pm »
Obama Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy
March 9th, 2020

MARTHA'S VINEYARD, MA—From his seaside mansion, former president Barack Obama announced today that he is formally passing ownership of the stock market and economy on to President Trump.

"All the gains were mine -- Trump didn't build that -- but this crash is all on Trump," Obama said as he admired the ocean, which will consume his home in fewer than twelve years. "My responsibility for the great economic gains in this country ended the moment the stocks started to tank this morning."

The former president said that he does reserve the right to reverse his stance and reclaim credit for any economic gains realized after the market turns around, whenever that may be.

"As soon as this thing stabilizes, I'll be there, claiming credit for things I didn't do."

Obama also assured panicked Americans that if they like their economy, they can keep their economy.

more
https://babylonbee.com/news/obama-walks-back-comments-about-being-responsible-for-the-stock-market
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Obama Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 11:06:53 pm »
Har!  "Babylon Bee!"  Ya got me!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 11:19:26 pm »
Har!  "Babylon Bee!"  Ya got me!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The best satire contains the most truth.

The Babylon Bee is best!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 02:04:31 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 11:56:22 pm »
What a dic*!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 01:36:25 am »
What a dic*!!!
You do know this is satire, right?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 02:42:33 am »
The best satire contains the most truth.

The Babylon Bee is best!

And that's why I enjoy our weekly contributions by @John Semmens!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: