Author Topic: Populist Swedish female politicians: International Woman's Day should focus on violence against wome  (Read 425 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Populist Swedish female politicians: International Woman's Day should focus on violence against women, not third-wave feminist nonsense - Voice of Europe
Christoffer

On Sunday, March 8th, people around the world – both from the left and right sides of the political spectrum – celebrated International Woman’s day, only for different reasons.

Tove Wiberg, member of the Young Swedes – the Youth organization of the populist Sweden Democrats – sent a message to the Swedish public over Facebook:

“Today it is International Woman’s Day. We want to raise awareness of the real problems against gender equality in the country. The debates on gender equality are often reduced to symbolic issues, like quotations and gender certification. This is not what real gender equality is for us. For us, real gender equality is about fighting sexual abuse, honour violence, and female genital mutilation,” she Wilberg says.

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/03/populist-swedish-female-politicians-international-womans-day-should-focus-on-violence-against-women-not-third-wave-feminist-nonsense/

Offline PeteS in CA

Swedish politicians, heal thy country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

Swedish politicians, heal thy country.

Sounds to me like she’s talking about the Muslim invasion of Sweden and their abuse of women.

Seems to me this is a very good thing.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

Sounds to me like she’s talking about the Muslim invasion of Sweden and their abuse of women.

Seems to me this is a very good thing.

Remember when Scandinavian countries were held up as model societies with the lowest levels of violent crime on the planet?

Now they are known for 'disturbingly high' levels of rape and sexual assault.

Offline musiclady

Remember when Scandinavian countries were held up as model societies with the lowest levels of violent crime on the planet?

Now they are known for 'disturbingly high' levels of rape and sexual assault.

Indeed.

And they brought it on entirely themselves.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.