Author Topic: Cuomo Praises Serial Groper Al Franken: ‘Your Voice Is Needed’  (Read 279 times)

rangerrebew

Cuomo Praises Serial Groper Al Franken: ‘Your Voice Is Needed’

Cameron Cawthorne - March 7, 2020 10:30 AM

A CNN anchor said on Friday that disgraced former Democratic senator and accused serial groper Al Franken's "voice is needed" in the 2020 primary.

Anchor Chris Cuomo and Franken spoke for nearly 15 minutes about the Democratic primary on Friday night. The segment featured effusive praise from Cuomo, who only briefly touched on the numerous allegations of sexual misconduct that led to Franken's resignation in 2018.

"Your voice is needed. It is unusual in your party right now to hear the way you're talking based on the state of play," Cuomo said. "You're welcome here anytime to help us make sense of the election going forward."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/cuomo-praises-serial-groper-al-franken-your-voice-is-needed/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I happen to be ok with Al Franken becoming the new face of the Democrat party.

All the GOP has to do is to run some ads with this picture.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Fredo speaks.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fredo speaks.

And Stuart Smalley listens.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: