Author Topic: 'Rot in jail' Scots teen groomed and raped by paedophile gang bravely speaks out  (Read 325 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If I'm reading this correctly, see excerpts, this article says that these "groomers" were from Latvia. They don't look Latvian to me.

'Rot in jail' Scots teen groomed and raped by paedophile gang bravely speaks out
Jordyn Ferguson was groomed and raped by Aivars Hauberts, Ailands Alexksanders, and Ludvigs Rudevics.
By  Annie Brown
    04:30, 3 MAR 2020Updated07:52, 3 MAR 2020

A woman has told how she was raped by a group of paedophiles who used her as a “sex object”.

Jordyn Ferguson was groomed when she was only 14 and endured months of being raped and sexually abused.

Inside she was introduced to Rudevics and another middle-aged male. This time, the men, all from Latvia, made no pretence that she had been brought to them for anything other than sex.

Read more at: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/glasgow-teen-groomed-raped-group-21618798

Again, see the pictures, brown eyes.

We had a student from Lithuania stay with us, he was blue eyed and had light brown hair and needless to say, fair skinned. Those Baltic nations are way up north. 

This story doesn't add up but perhaps it is so. I'd even think one of those pictures looks quite a bit the way people from the Indian Subcontinent look.  That's not to say India but that general area including other nations.

But the names may well fit. Maybe they moved to Latvia years ago and changed their names.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 03:22:04 am by TomSea »