Author Topic: Ted Cruz, Paul Gosar to self-quarantine due to possible coronavirus exposure  (Read 447 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ted Cruz, Paul Gosar to self-quarantine due to possible coronavirus exposure

B b  ||  Lauren Lantry
March 8, 2020, 8

snip

"announced in a statement on Saturday that a CPAC attendee had tested positive for COVID-19. While the exposure occurred before the conference, the person still attended the event and is now in the care of medical professionals in New Jersey."

snip

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ted-cruz-paul-gosar-quarantine-due-coronavirus-exposure/story?id=69476552
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
HOUSTON – Sen. Ted Cruz announced Sunday that he has decided to self-quarantine after shaking the hand of a person who later tested positive coronavirus, according to a press release from his office.

Ten days ago during the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Cruz said he had a brief interaction with the individual, who is currently symptomatic. He said he learned of the possible exposure Saturday night.

He said he has not been tested for coronavirus, because he has not displayed any symptoms.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/politics/2020/03/08/sen-ted-cruz-opts-to-self-quarantine-after-shaking-hands-with-person-who-tested-positive-coronavirus/

Representative Paul Gosar I noticed was doing the same...

Prayers to all involved including the CPAC person infected...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:57:48 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Truth beat me to the punch on this topic... Please remove my post or combine... sorry about that..

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Truth beat me to the punch on this topic... Please remove my post or combine... sorry about that..

S'allright!  Topics merged...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: