Author Topic: The Ingraham Angle Coronavirus Cold Open - SNL 3,113,005 views•Mar 7, 2020  (Read 621 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Ingraham Angle Coronavirus Cold Open - SNL

3,113,005 views•Mar 7, 2020V

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DB

Is it me or was that really crappy?

Castro was funny but not much else, at least as far as I watched before abandoning it...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Castro was funny but not much else, at least as far as I watched before abandoning it...

I posted it to show lousy, the quality of  "media" and "entertainment" is thses days.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Actually I though Elizabeth Warren was kind of funny.

I liked this skit though:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjRnJ9hNDw
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Last skit I liked on that crappy show needed more Cow Bell. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

Last skit I liked on that crappy show needed more Cow Bell.

Really? Personally I thought the last funny skit on that show involved a katana in a deli. Butt then John Belushi had more comedic talent in his left eyebrow than everybody else who was involved with that show, combined.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 12:56:09 am by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Really? Personally I thought the last funny skit on that show involved a katana in a deli. Butt then John Belushi had more comedic talent in his left eyebrow than everybody else who was involved with that show, combined.

:pop41:
That was the era when I still found the show funny. Most of the people who were on in those days have moved on or passed on. I haven't watched the show in years because I could sit through the whole thing without so much as a chuckle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis