Author Topic: Former Clinton adviser: 'Biden should be required to have a test for Alzheimer’s disease'  (Read 1668 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I just hope she isn't wearing a Wonder Woman costume when she staggers onstage.  I doubt even a horndog like Bubba can look at those thighs without wishing he were blind.

To this date, Hillary thinks that since she wom the popular vote, that the election was stolen from her.  A good predictable history has been established the past 50 years of what happens when someone gets in the way of something the Clinton Crime Family wants.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

@catfish1957

I just hope she isn't wearing a Wonder Woman costume when she staggers onstage.  I doubt even a horndog like Bubba can look at those thighs without wishing he were blind.
@sneakypete
Will you stop with the gross imagery...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biteme's handlers know better than to let him take any tests.  They know it would be like Lieawatha's DNA test, and they'll find Sloe Joe has 1/1024th of a brain.

Keeper.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

If you can plagiarize an Alzheimer's test, Ol' Joe will do fine.....     :cool:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline conservativevoter

The DNC is really screwing over Biden this time.  And trying to do it to the whole country as well.   ****sheep****

After poor Slow Joe won his first caucus, he and wife Jill appeared and attempted to solicit donations in any amount - $5, $10 even - since his coffers were getting as bare as Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard.  Next thing, Bernie was losing voters, Joe was getting big money, other candidates started dropping out.  Suddenly, Joe is #1, Bernie is #2 (too true).   :yowsa:

Joe is on the edge of dementia.  The Dims will be using him as their pimp.  Joe will run for president, and sleazebag unnamed will be VP.  They can switch calling cards if they can get the WH since none of the other candidates have half a brain, either.

Am I right, or am I right?   :patriot:

Online mountaineer

If you can plagiarize an Alzheimer's test, Ol' Joe will do fine.....     :cool:
:laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Am I right, or am I right?   :patriot:
@conservativevoter
You are very much right. One of two things must happen before the end of the year.
Either the Biden camp pulls of "the switch", wait until he is unbeatable then switch in someone else.
Or, Biden names a VP and then resigns.

I take no pleasure in saying this, but by the end of the year Biden will be incoherent.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@conservativevoter
You are very much right. One of two things must happen before the end of the year.
Either the Biden camp pulls of "the switch", wait until he is unbeatable then switch in someone else.
Or, Biden names a VP and then resigns.

I take no pleasure in saying this, but by the end of the year Biden will be incoherent.

The speech problems he's starting to have can be indicative of a serious neurological issue.  Like a Tumah.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

The speech problems he's starting to have can be indicative of a serious neurological issue.  Like a Tumah.

Not only is he having difficulty with speech, but he is showing continued confusion; he could have a brain tumor, experiencing multiple TIA's or he has worsening dementia.  This is more than a few flubs here and there, he is displaying signs every time he speaks.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not only is he having difficulty with speech, but he is showing continued confusion; he could have a brain tumor, experiencing multiple TIA's or he has worsening dementia.  This is more than a few flubs here and there, he is displaying signs every time he speaks.

I really hate "remote psychoanalyzing," so I wish Sloe Joe could be looked at by somebody who has a professional grasp on the subject.  Of course, that will never happen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

I really hate "remote psychoanalyzing," so I wish Sloe Joe could be looked at by somebody who has a professional grasp on the subject.  Of course, that will never happen.

Actually, I want to see all the candidates, including Trump, undergo a mental health examination.  I think they're all nuts.    LOL

And if Hillary does jump in at the last minute, as so many suspect she will (I don't), then she should undergo a physical examination as well. 

All this speculation, including our own, doesn't mean squat.  I think we voters are entitled to know whether or not the candidate we vote for is of sound mind and body.  A complete physical and mental health evaluation of all candidates should be mandatory and the results made available to the public.

Offline skeeter

Actually, I want to see all the candidates, including Trump, undergo a mental health examination.  I think they're all nuts.    LOL

And if Hillary does jump in at the last minute, as so many suspect she will (I don't), then she should undergo a physical examination as well. 

All this speculation, including our own, doesn't mean squat.  I think we voters are entitled to know whether or not the candidate we vote for is of sound mind and body.  A complete physical and mental health evaluation of all candidates should be mandatory and the results made available to the public.
Physical examination I'd go with. But a mental exam smacks of sovietism.

Ask em questions, attend their rallies, listen to what they say, then vote for em or against em based upon what you heard.

Online DB

"Mental health" is in the eye of the beholder. Everything is subjective. Here the voters have to decide for better or worse.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My suggestion is it may not be Psychological, but rather Physiological, like a Neurological disorder.  Tumor, TIA, Aneurysm.  Something like that.
I will NOT comply.