Author Topic: Former Clinton adviser: 'Biden should be required to have a test for Alzheimer’s disease'  (Read 1673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Clinton adviser: 'Biden should be required to have a test for Alzheimer’s disease'
by Caitlin Yilek
 | March 08, 2020 01:10 PM

A former adviser to President Bill Clinton said he’s concerned about 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s mental acuity.

Dick Morris, who was Clinton’s political adviser and later campaign manager, argued that the former vice president’s memory lapses make President Trump’s reelection more likely.

“I don’t think that Biden has much of a chance of defeating Trump. I think that Biden is a very fragile candidate,” Morris told radio show host John Catsimatidis on Sunday. “He has risen from the dead, but the ashes still remain. I think he’s incredibly vulnerable on the Hunter Biden issue. I think his gaffes raise serious questions about his mental ability.”

Biden, 77, has often mixed up details in the stories he tells on the campaign trail, bringing scrutiny about his ability to be an effective counterpuncher to Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-clinton-adviser-biden-should-be-required-to-have-a-test-for-alzheimers-disease
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Another attention whore weighing in.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mortarman

They are prolly gonna hold off 'til after he locks up the nomination an' before the convention. That way the Pantsuit Assassin can be drafted by a brokered convention.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Applewood

They are prolly gonna hold off 'til after he locks up the nomination an' before the convention. That way the Pantsuit Assassin can be drafted by a brokered convention.

Not so sure she would be an improvement.  She has her own health issues -- maybe not mentally, but physically.

Offline mortarman

Not so sure she would be an improvement.  She has her own health issues -- maybe not mentally, but physically.

Buh-buh-butt she's ENTITLED.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's Hillarys TURN ! ! !
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline mountaineer

She had neurological issues, that's for sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mortarman

That's the plan. That has ALWAYS been the plan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She had neurological issues, that's for sure.

@mountaineer

That's an odd way to spell the word "alcohol".

Offline cato potatoe

It's Hillarys TURN ! ! !

As I recall, Dick Morris had mostly favorable things to say about Bill, and the opposite about Hillary.  She can be a wee bit unpleasant to work alongside.

Offline mountaineer

That's an odd way to spell the word "alcohol".
In addition to alcohol. Remember the special googly glasses she had to wear so she wouldn't have double vision?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline mountaineer

From the link:  ... Clinton, recently treated for a blood clot near her brain after a fall  ...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From the link:  ... Clinton, recently treated for a blood clot near her brain after a fall  ...

@mountaineer

Looks like all that alcohol would have dissolved any clots,doesn't it?

Not that I blame her. If I were Bubbette!,I would drink a lot,too.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:58:47 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biteme's handlers know better than to let him take any tests.  They know it would be like Lieawatha's DNA test, and they'll find Sloe Joe has 1/1024th of a brain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biteme's handlers know better than to let him take any tests.  They know it would be like Lieawatha's DNA test, and they'll find Sloe Joe has 1/1024th of a brain.

@Cyber Liberty

IMNSHO,this is being pushed by Slow Joe's handlers in order to give him an "out" due to "diminished mental capacity" if any charges are actually brought against him over his Ukraine dealings,as well as other "backdoor payoffs" he has used his office as VP to create.

It wouldn't be inaccurate to call it a "political and legal vaccination".

Don't know what they are going to do about Hunter and the other Dim adult chillruns involved,but I am sure there are plans in place to protect the offsprung of Dim political royalty.

After all,laws are for "common people".

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mortarman

That's the plan. That has ALWAYS been the plan.

@sneakypete

I agree, you called it first.

I predict that once slowjoe has the nomination sewn up,  Hitlerly's operatives are going to slow drip Joe's addtitional shortcomings, (including child molestation (true or not)), crime, etc, etc.   

Hilary will bust into the convention there to save the day for all. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

@Cyber Liberty

IMNSHO,this is being pushed by Slow Joe's handlers in order to give him an "out" due to "diminished mental capacity" if any charges are actually brought against him over his Ukraine dealings,as well as other "backdoor payoffs" he has used his office as VP to create.

It wouldn't be inaccurate to call it a "political and legal vaccination".

Don't know what they are going to do about Hunter and the other Dim adult chillruns involved,but I am sure there are plans in place to protect the offsprung of Dim political royalty.

After all,laws are for "common people".
@sneakypete
With all of this going on, why would anyone spend the time and money trying to interfere in the election?
We are screwing it up as well as anyone, all by our lonesome

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@sneakypete
With all of this going on, why would anyone spend the time and money trying to interfere in the election?
We are screwing it up as well as anyone, all by our lonesome

I beleive that there is a concerted effort with Soros, dnc, and most of the dim party to continue the plan for 3rd world wealth distributuon. 
Fradulent Climate Change fiasco is the biggest piece of that puzzle.  Driving our $ into the ground will be Phase II.  A UN type of one world government will be the  ultimate goal.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 04:31:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

I beleive that there is a concerted effort with Soros, dnc, and most of the dim party to continue the plan for 3rd world wealth distributuon. 
Fradulent Climate Change fiasco is the biggest piece of that puzzle.  Driving our $ into the ground will be Phase II.  A UN type of one world government will be the  ultimate goal.
@catfish1957
Agree...

And making Trump the target is the means to the end.... Scorched earth at its best...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I agree, you called it first.

I predict that once slowjoe has the nomination sewn up,  Hitlerly's operatives are going to slow drip Joe's addtitional shortcomings, (including child molestation (true or not)), crime, etc, etc.   

Hilary will bust into the convention there to save the day for all.

@catfish1957

I just hope she isn't wearing a Wonder Woman costume when she staggers onstage.  I doubt even a horndog like Bubba can look at those thighs without wishing he were blind.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@EdinVA

Ask the Clintons.

Offline mortarman

Dick Morris was one of the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel insiders before they had their falling out. I've often wondered considering how much he has been talking about them since, why hasn't he been Arkancided? Jus'  how much dirt does he have an' how far an' wide has he spread it out in case something happens to him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

BINGO!