Author Topic: Democrats’ hunt for Trump slayer may lead to Hillary Clinton comeback: Goodwin  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats’ hunt for Trump slayer may lead to Hillary Clinton comeback: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

March 7, 2020 | 9:49pm

Now that the once-sprawling field of Democrats seeking the presidency has become a two-man race, many in the party are breathing a sigh of relief. All the more so because Joe Biden is the clear front-runner and the dreaded Bernie Sanders looks to be fading.

So it’s all set. Biden will be the nominee and give the party a solid chance of scoring a November trifecta: beating President Trump, taking the Senate and holding the House.

Count me as skeptical. Instead of a smooth ride, it’s more likely that the Dems’ desperate search for a Trump slayer will hit more turbulence and an alternative to Biden still could be necessary.

Guess what — one just happens to be waiting in the wings, hoping for an invitation. Before you laugh at the prospect of a Hillary Clinton comeback, consider the too-weird twists and turns of Biden’s campaign.

The widespread belief that the former veep is ready and able to go the distance strikes me as wishful thinking at best. It is suspect because it is so sudden and reflects a complete reversal of the sentiment about him less than two weeks ago.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/democrats-hunt-for-trump-slayer-may-lead-to-hillary-clinton-comeback-goodwin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since I just posted the same prediction on another thread,who am I to argue with the above?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In other news, water is wet!  Film at 11....

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Maybe but there are several problems with this hypothesis.

A) Black folks don't like Hillary
B) Bernie Bros don't like Hillary
C) No one likes Hillary

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

C) No one likes Hillary

D) Hillary doesn't like Hillary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

C) No one likes Hillary

@skeeter

Yet,despite that she got more votes than Trump last time,and barely bothered to occasionally sober up for appearances. She would have actually beaten him if she hadn't got so cocky she quit campaigning when the campaign interfeered with her drinking,and stopped campaigning because she was in the bag,and she figured she had the WH in a bag.

It seems like she is taking it a little more seriously this time,and so far she isn't even running.

Unfortunately for her and fortunately for America,Trump will have a LOT more votes cast for him this time. Nobody really knew how he would would be once in the Oval Office the first time,and now he has made believers out of most of the GOP set that didn't vote for him last time.

Offline skeeter

D) Hillary doesn't like Hillary.

Hillary can no more love herself than can any other variety of Squamata.

She does love herself some contributions to the Clinton Foundation though.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Yet,despite that she got more votes than Trump last time,and barely bothered to occasionally sober up for appearances. She would have actually beaten him if she hadn't got so cocky she quit campaigning when the campaign interfeered with her drinking,and stopped campaigning because she was in the bag,and she figured she had the WH in a bag.

It seems like she is taking it a little more seriously this time,and so far she isn't even running.

Unfortunately for her and fortunately for America,Trump will have a LOT more votes cast for him this time. Nobody really knew how he would would be once in the Oval Office the first time,and now he has made believers out of most of the GOP set that didn't vote for him last time.

Its true Hillary blew it by not bothering to campaign in Michigan. But her winning the popular vote doesn't impress as that margin can be explained by rat cheating in CA and NY alone.

I reluctantly voted for Trump expecting him to be no better than Schwarzenegger turned out to be in CA. I no longer feel that way and I'm sure millions more voters feel the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I reluctantly voted for Trump expecting him to be no better than Schwarzenegger turned out to be in CA. I no longer feel that way and I'm sure millions more voters feel the same.

@skeeter

I wasn't even going to vote for a Presidential candidate,and then the very night before the election,I decided no matter how bad he was he wasn't going to be worse than Bubbette!,so there was nothing to lose by voting for him.

One of the few times I have taken a chance and hit the jackpot.

Still don't like him personally,but what difference does that make? After all,it ain't like we are going to go each other's birthday parties.