Author Topic: Dem Rep. Speier: Trump Putting ‘His Most Ardent Supporters at Risk’ By Not Canceling Rallies  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 8 Mar 2020

Representative Jackie Speier (D-CA) complained Sunday on MSNBC that President Donald Trump was putting “his most ardent supporters at risk” by not canceling his upcoming political rallies in light of the current coronavirus outbreak.

Speier said, “I don’t think the president is capable of telling us the truth about the coronavirus. And I regret saying that. I think we have to rely on the scientists who are attempting to tell the truth even when they have to contradict the president. ”

She added, “The fact that he is not willing to cancel his various rallies suggests that he is willing to place even his most ardent supporters at risk because we’re supposed to stay six feet away from other persons in order to mitigate the exchange of those viruses. I think that he is showing, unfortunately, why he is so ill-prepared to guide our country during this time of the crisis.”

Speaking to reporters on Saturday at Mar-a-Lago, Trump said he had no plans to cancel his campaign rallies over concerns about the coronavirus.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/03/08/dem-rep-speier-trump-putting-his-most-ardent-supporters-at-risk-by-not-cancelling-rallies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

These clowns are un effing believable.

Offline DB

What do you expect from the cancel culture...

Offline DB

These clowns are un effing believable.

The truth is if they thought it would kill off Trump supporters they'd be asking Trump to hold more rallies...

Offline skeeter

The truth is if they thought it would kill off Trump supporters they'd be asking Trump to hold more rallies...

And that’s no joke.

Online mountaineer

Has she demanded the cancellation of NCAA basketball playoffs? No?
Then shut up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Meanwhile ... Bernie is holding a rally in Michigan --- I guess Bernie supporters are not at risk; only Trump supporters. /s
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.