Author Topic: Joy Reid Warns Children of Trump Supporters May Put Your Kids At Risk For Coronavirus  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Joy Reid Warns Children of Trump Supporters May Put Your Kids At Risk For Coronavirus

Posted by Mike LaChance      Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 12:00pm

“Trump supporters, who God love ’em, they believe anything that Donald Trump says. So you may have people who are willfully refusing to check that sniffle because they think it’s not true…. And they still go to school with your kids.”
https://www.mrctv.org/videos/joy-reid-kids-trump-supporters-coronavirus-threat-your-kids   

Some people on the left have been pushing the false claim that Trump called the Coronavirus a hoax. MSNBC’s Joy Reid just took that concept to a new level by suggesting the children of Trump supporters are a threat to other people’s kids.

Obviously, if Trump thinks Coronavirus is a hoax (he doesn’t) and his supporters follow his every word (they don’t) then it follows in Joy’s mind that the children of these people are dangerous.

How is it that Chris Matthews is out of a job, but Joy Reid remains on the air?

Mark Finkelstein reports at Newsbusters:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/03/joy-reid-warns-children-of-trump-supporters-may-put-your-kids-at-risk-for-coronavirus/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another stupid mind reader.

(so and so thinks....)
But how typical, to take it out on kids.

In all fairness, POTUS has been pretty well ahead of this, whenever underlings haven't screwed the pooch.

That said, I think the incubation period may be underestimated, and with the head start the Chinese gave the disease (before talking about it), known since December. Now, it isn't so much a question of containing it so much as retarding the spread to the point that critical systems present in the economy are not overwhelmed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Another stupid mind reader.

(so and so thinks....)
But how typical, to take it out on kids.

In all fairness, POTUS has been pretty well ahead of this, whenever underlings haven't screwed the pooch.

That said, I think the incubation period may be underestimated, and with the head start the Chinese gave the disease (before talking about it), known since December. Now, it isn't so much a question of containing it so much as retarding the spread to the point that critical systems present in the economy are not overwhelmed.

Yep. The cat is well out of the bag. It is all about slowing the spread down so that everything isn't overwhelmed at the same time. Time also buys more options.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I had to "google" Joy Reid.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline collins

Joy Reid is one of those screeching harpies on "The View" - she is a total nut.  Her name is being bandied about as a replacement for Chrissy Matthews, talk about going from bad to worse.

Offline Hoodat

MSNBC’s Joy Reid just took that concept to a new level by suggesting the children of Trump supporters are a threat to other people’s kids.

A threat, eh?  What do they recommend we do to deal with this threat?  Turn on the showers and fire the ovens?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joy Reid is one of those screeching harpies on "The View" - she is a total nut.  Her name is being bandied about as a replacement for Chrissy Matthews, talk about going from bad to worse.

I don't think she was on the view, that's Joyless Behead.  Reid is a PMSNBC popinjay.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: