Author Topic: CBS Host Shocks Viewers With Truth on Abortion: “You Call it Safe, Some People Call it Murder”  (Read 995 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The CBS host, Gayle King, I remember her from that recent Democratic debate as one of the moderators. She seems okay... for CBS.

CBS Host Shocks Viewers With Truth on Abortion: “You Call it Safe, Some People Call it Murder”

The journalists at CBS This Morning have a history of featuring the President of Planned Parenthood on their show. They also have a history of tossing softballs to the head of the abortion provider. So it was shocking on Thursday to see Gayle King tell Alexis McGill Johnson that “some would call” the procedure “murder.”

To be sure, there were some easy questions about the current case before the Supreme Court, but King caused Johnson to stumble after the Planned Parenthood exec called abortion “one of the safest medical procedures there is.” King shot back: “You would call it safe. Some people would call it murder.”

Johnson didn’t seem ready for that one. She sputtered, “That’s what we’re talking about. There are —  and this was brought up yesterday. There are moral arguments with respect to accessing abortion. But it is the law of the land.”

Read more at: https://www.lifenews.com/2020/03/06/cbs-host-shocks-viewers-with-truth-on-abortion-you-call-it-safe-some-people-call-it-murder/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Really hate it when other people point out abortion is murder.  It's hard to refute without sounding like Josef Mengele.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't watch the alphabet-soupers (or Fox), so I do not know where Gayle King is the CBS Galaxy. But what her comment tells me is that even though Pro-Life people get less than zero respect on-air from MSM folk, some MSM folk understand those they almost never cover objectively. I don't have kind words for that kind of conscious double-mindedness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't watch the alphabet-soupers (or Fox), so I do not know where Gayle King is the CBS Galaxy. But what her comment tells me is that even though Pro-Life people get less than zero respect on-air from MSM folk, some MSM folk understand those they almost never cover objectively. I don't have kind words for that kind of conscious double-mindedness.

I had seen Gayle King before but I really did not know who she was.

Then, CBS moderated the Dem debate. and she was one of the mods, so, now I know who she is.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Abortion is not just murder, it is genocide.  And it must end, or this nation continues to implode.