Author Topic: Fake Bolsonaro shows up to presser in place of Brazilian President  (Read 301 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And the real president of Brazil later joined him:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Fake Bolsonaro shows up to presser in place of Brazilian President
By Gabriel Stargardter
March 5, 2020 — 11.49am

Rio de Janeiro: Brazil's Jair Bolsonaro sent out a trumpet-playing, banana-throwing impersonator to his daily press doorstop in Brasilia on Wednesday, before joining him for a stand-up routine in one of the most surreal moments of his unorthodox presidency.

Journalists were expecting the far-right former army captain, who has vowed to kickstart Brazil's economy and end years of crime and corruption, to answer questions about new figures showing the country's GDP to be the worst in three years, when the impersonator appeared. The bizarre scene, was broadcast live on Bolsonaro Facebook page.

Comedian Marvio Lucio stands in front of members of the media while dressed as Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro in Brasilia on Wednesday.Credit:Bloomberg

The impersonator, donning a sash with the yellow and green of Brazil often worn by the President and mimicking his trademark drawl, was named by local media as comedian Marvio Lucio dos Santos Lourenco. Reuters was unable to confirm his identity.

Read more at: https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-america/fake-bolsonaro-shows-up-to-presser-in-place-of-brazilian-president-20200305-p5474n.html

Ruptly above, is Russian I think, so I'd not ordinarily use them but it seems to sum it up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fake Bolsonaro shows up to presser in place of Brazilian President
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 03:51:47 am »
Bolsonaro has a pretty good sense of humor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: