Author Topic: Iranian commander, Farhad killed near Damascus  (Read 508 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iranian commander, Farhad killed near Damascus
« on: March 07, 2020, 04:53:09 pm »
Iranian commander, Farhad killed near Damascus ―Monitor On March 7, 2020

An Iranian commander has been shot dead south of the Syrian capital, a war monitor reported Saturday.

Farhad Dabirian was killed on Friday in the Sayyida Zeinab neighbourhood outside Damascus, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said, identifying him as a commander in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

Iran’s Fars news agency said that Dabirian had been “martyred”, without specifying his rank or whether he was a member of the IRGC.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/iranian-commander-farhad-killed-near-damascus-%e2%80%95monitor/

Mike Doran tweeted:

Mike@Doranimated
Big News. A top IRGC commander in Damascus, Farhad Daviryan, was assassinated. Stay tuned. This will be interesting.

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1236060475076546565

I hear this and that... Soleimani might have been a threat to the Iranian leaders as well, the Mullahs.

So, this assassination in Syria, yes, appears to be big news. I don't see why they can't straighten things out of there. That really is an endless war there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 04:57:23 pm by TomSea »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Iranian commander, Farhad killed near Damascus
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 08:49:37 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien