Author Topic: Trump calls coronavirus test "perfect" and compares it to Ukraine phone call  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Axeslinger

*****rollingeyes*****

@Chosen Daughter

Please hear what I’m about to say.   Go outside.   Smell the air.  Look at the amazing world around you.   Look at the glory that God has wrought that surrounds you.   Take a day or two away TBR.   Then come back and come straight back to this thread.  And then reread my last post to you about the glasses you wear and then reread @austingirl post about confirmation bias.   

And then try to realize that you are tilting at windmills and YOU have become the enemy of the Good in your pursuit of the perfect.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

Please hear what I’m about to say.   Go outside.   Smell the air.  Look at the amazing world around you.   Look at the glory that God has wrought that surrounds you.   Take a day or two away TBR.   Then come back and come straight back to this thread.  And then reread my last post to you about the glasses you wear and then reread @austingirl post about confirmation bias.   

And then try to realize that you are tilting at windmills and YOU have become the enemy of the Good in your pursuit of the perfect.

Why do you do that?  I was outside this morning.  I don't think Trump is good, and that is obvious.  But I am not a liberal and I don't need a walk in the woods.  Trump is far from perfect.  I don't especially like his foreign policy.  It is becoming worse than Obama.  I don't think his stupid comments to serious issues are funny.  Many do, I don't.

Oh, and BTW I like this:

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

The two are not separate.  The government are criminals, who twist the Constitution to make way for their crimes.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 11:13:55 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mod2

Okay, that's enough. This thread will be closed a.s.a.p. unless everyone gets back on topic. Don't stir up trouble, and don't engage in personal attacks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay, that's enough. This thread will be closed a.s.a.p. unless everyone gets back on topic. Don't stir up trouble, and don't engage in personal attacks.

Well, you tried, my friend.  Thanks for the effort!  Locking now, and I don't know if I'll reopen it later.  Because fights are boring.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: