Author Topic: Trump calls Inslee a 'snake' amid coronavirus outbreak in Washington state  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls Inslee a 'snake' amid coronavirus outbreak in Washington state
By Brett Samuels - 03/06/20 05:57 PM EST

President Trump on Friday slammed Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) as the state grapples with an outbreak of the coronavirus, calling him a "snake" for criticizing the administration's response to the disease.

The president was asked during a tour of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about Vice President Pence's trip a day earlier to Washington, where Pence met with Inslee and other state officials to discuss the virus.

"I told Mike not to be complimentary to the governor, because that governor is a snake," Trump said of Inslee. "I said, 'if you’re nice to him he will take advantage.'"

"Let me just tell you, we have a lot of problems with the governor. … So, Mike may be happy with him, but I’m not," Trump continued, claiming Democrats would refuse to give him credit regardless of the quality of response to the coronavirus.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/486393-trump-calls-inslee-a-snake-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-in-washington
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
"Let me just tell you, we have a lot of problems with the governor. … So, Mike may be happy with him, but I’m not," Trump continued, claiming Democrats would refuse to give him credit regardless of the quality of response to the coronavirus.

So I would call Inslee a snake too!  But this looks like obvious trashing of his VP.  And Trump has no right to criticize anything on coronavirus because he is a 0 on leadership right now.  We don't want his hunch.  We want to know the truth about coronavirus and how we can best protects ourselves and our communities.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.