Author Topic: MSNBC brass considering Shepard Smith, Steve Kornacki or Joy Reid for ‘Hardball’  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC brass considering Shepard Smith, Steve Kornacki or Joy Reid for ‘Hardball’

By Sara Nathan

March 3, 2020 | 12:07pm

News veterans Shepard Smith, Steve Kornacki and Joy Reid are all on the shortlist to take over Chris Matthews’ abruptly vacated seat on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” sources told The Post.

The legendary political journalist surprised viewers Monday when he abruptly announced his retirement in the wake of accusations that he acted inappropriately toward a female guest, leaving Kornacki, a national political correspondent, to fill in.

In addition to Kornacki, who is known for giving analysis of polls and election results, network brass are also thinking of giving “Hardball” to Reid, who hosts, MSNBC’s popular weekend show “AM Joy.”

Reid frequently substitutes for other MSNBC hosts, including Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow.

Meanwhile, Smith, who quit his Fox News show “Shepard Smith Reporting” in October, is preparing for a return to TV in the summer and is also being considered, sources said.

The “Hardball” 7 p.m. slot is a tricky slot to fill, according to one senior news TV source.

more
https://pagesix.com/2020/03/03/msnbc-brass-considering-shepard-smith-steve-kornacki-or-joy-reid-for-hardball/?_ga=2.197603311.1708466046.1582857435-1662899177.1582857435
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I advise in the strongest terms to avoid appointing Shep Smith to any show named 'Hardball'.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I advise in the strongest terms to avoid appointing Shep Smith to any show named 'Hardball'.

888smokin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A stroll through that intellectual depth would barely get one's ankles wet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

I still get a tingle up my leg when I recollect the utterly timeless look is shock on Miss Shepard Smith's face when at 9pm on Nov. 8, 2016, he had to announce that Wisconsin had flipped for President Trump an' that it was going to happen despite every dirty trick the Left-wing Fascist Agenda had pulled.
Utterly priceless.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline goatprairie

I'd pay good money to see this Shemp do the news.