Author Topic: Secret Service is rewriting rules on protecting presidential candidates after Biden almost accosted  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service is rewriting rules on protecting presidential candidates after Biden almost accosted
by Tim Pearce
 | March 04, 2020 06:48 PM

The Secret Service is changing its approach to protecting presidential candidates after a protester charged former Vice President Joe Biden at a California rally.

The agency is responsible for developing the standards and timetable it follows before issuing protection to presidential candidates. Officials are now considering changes to its plan after an incident at a Biden rally in Los Angeles that saw the 2020 Democratic candidate’s wife jumping in to protect him, according to CNN.

Typically, candidates for president must submit a request for federal protection that must be approved by congressional leaders and the head of the Department of Homeland Security. In certain instances, the Secret Service will offer protection details to candidates absent an official request.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/secret-service-is-rewriting-rules-on-protecting-presidential-candidates-after-biden-almost-accosted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That must have been the incident I saw. Something on the news really looked terrible and now, today, I'm hearing his wife protected him.

Oh, and on top of this,  this is the anti-dairy folks if I'm not mistaken who did this.

Offline skeeter

That must have been the incident I saw. Something on the news really looked terrible and now, today, I'm hearing his wife protected him.

Oh, and on top of this,  this is the anti-dairy folks if I'm not mistaken who did this.

If it’s the incident I’m thinking of this writer has ridiculously over-dramatized the event.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If it’s the incident I’m thinking of this writer has ridiculously over-dramatized the event.

It's not the only incident.  Remember the topless protestors who jumped on Sanders' stage?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wouldn't have put it past Biden to have it staged.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wouldn't have put it past Biden to have it staged.

@catfish1957

Do you SERIOUSLY think Biden is clever enough to plan anything more complex than breakfast? I wouldn't put it past his handlers,including his wife,to  have this planned,though.

Besides,what man running for president wants to see his wife charging an attacker to defend HIM from attack? Kinda takes some shine off his "macho",doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

It's not the only incident.  Remember the topless protestors who jumped on Sanders' stage?

I'm sure the Secret Service already has special rules for those types of assaults.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:23:57 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm sure the Secret Service already has special rules for those types of assaults.

Don't forget, seeing 99.99% of left wing women topless invokes nausea instead of arousal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

So, did Biden fail to request protection? Did he submit a request that has not yet been processed?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.