Author Topic: Bill Clinton Finally Explains Why He Had an Affair with Monica Lewinsky—and It's as Lame as You'd Ex  (Read 1151 times)

Offline conservativevoter

Are you people dense?  OF COURSE HE DIDN'T HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN!!!!  His cigar did.... duh! ****slapping

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Are you people dense?  OF COURSE HE DIDN'T HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN!!!!  His cigar did.... duh! ****slapping

He didn't have "sexual relations" with her, but she had them with him!  That's how he explained away that lie he told while wagging his finger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I really don't care why he had an affair.  What I do care about is the fact that he committed adultery and lied about it all while he was our President.  He got away with it and was never held accountable other than what retribution he may have received from Hillary and Chelsea.
Well, he did get impeached for committing perjury, suborning perjury, and obstructing justice on behalf of trying to cover up his extracurricular activity. He wears that for the rest of his life, even if that Republican Senate caved in in the trial.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, he did get impeached for committing perjury, suborning perjury, and obstructing justice on behalf of trying to cover up his extracurricular activity. He wears that for the rest of his life, even if that Republican Senate caved in in the trial.

There was no way in heck the Rats would have ever given up to votes to convict.  I don't think there was anything the Pubbies could have done to change that. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

And that was back when Impeachment meant something @EasyAce
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EasyAce

They had no choice because the majority of the Dims refused to even look at the evidence,so there was no way in hell they would have the votes to give him the boot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@EasyAce

They had no choice because the majority of the Dims refused to even look at the evidence,so there was no way in hell they would have the votes to give him the boot.
I still remember one or two Republican senators saying even before the trial there's no way they'd vote to convict. I wish I could remember who they were right now.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Hoodat

I still remember one or two Republican senators saying even before the trial there's no way they'd vote to convict. I wish I could remember who they were right now.

They were the two who Democrats knew were also having sexual relations with interns
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

@EasyAce

But they think it was fair to impeach Trump over NOTHING. Hypocritical B@$T@RDS
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@EasyAce

@sneakypete

"Vast majority" == 100%.  Not one Rat Senator looked at the evidence presented.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But they think it was fair to impeach Trump over NOTHING. Hypocritical B@$T@RDS

@verga

That pretty much defines the Dim leadership as well as the Dim voters. They all want "what is best for the common man" because none of them consider THEMSELVES to be a "common man". They are the "leaders and thinkers that will make all this possible for the common man,so of course,THEY deserve more."

Deys sum peepulls dats gonna be sirprised,cum de rev-lution!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 05:48:20 pm by sneakypete »

Offline verga

@verga

That pretty much defines the Dim leadership as well as the Dim voters. They all want "what is best for the common man" because none of them consider THEMSELVES to be a "common man". They are the "leaders and thinkers that will make all this possible for the common man,so of course,THEY deserve more."

Deys sum peepulls dats gonna be sirprised,cum de rev-lution!
They need to be reminded in no uncertain terms that they are public servants,not public masters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

"Vast majority" == 100%.  Not one Rat Senator looked at the evidence presented.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for the correction. My faulty memory had me thinking there were a few who did look at it.