Author Topic: Why Americans Should Celebrate Biden's Comeback.. Ben Shapiro  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Americans Should Celebrate Biden's Comeback

Ben Shapiro

Posted: Mar 05, 2020 12:01 AM

On Super Tuesday, the Democratic Party came to its senses -- at least, to a point.

Through the first three primaries, Democratic voters seemed sanguine about the possibility of a lifelong communist fellow traveler taking their presidential nomination. Conventional wisdom -- including, I admit, my own -- suggested that Sen. Bernie Sanders', I-Vt., early primary victories had put former Vice President Joe Biden on the road to ruin. After all, no presidential candidate of the last several election cycles has won after declaring a firewall, from Rudy Giuliani's Florida firewall in 2008 to Hillary Clinton's 2016 blue wall.

But something happened on the way to a Sanders nomination: Democratic voters realized that Bernie Sanders is Bernie Sanders.

It began in South Carolina, where Biden skunked Sanders, outpacing the poll numbers by leaps and bounds. Late-deciding voters simply turned away from Sanders in droves. The same held true on Super Tuesday, when voters across the country ran from Sanders -- and from Michael Bloomberg, who acted as a backup choice to Biden and became superfluous the moment Biden showed signs of life in South Carolina. Biden's victories across the South weren't unexpected. His victories in Minnesota, Maine and Massachusetts certainly were.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2020/03/05/why-americans-should-celebrate-bidens-comeback-n2563283
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why Americans Should Celebrate Biden's Comeback.. Ben Shapiro
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 06:24:27 pm »
Celebrate?  I'd given Sanders about a 25% chance of winning this November.

This nation is stupid enough to elect Slow Joe.  That chance for the dims has suddenly jumped to 40-60%.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 06:27:17 pm »
I do love Ben Shapiro and his talent at boiling things down.

Side note: Townhall needs to update their biographical blurb about Ben since he has 3 children now:
Ben Shapiro, 36, is a graduate of UCLA and Harvard Law School, host of "The Ben Shapiro Show" and editor-in-chief of DailyWire.com. He is the author of the No. 1 New York Times bestseller "The Right Side of History." He lives with his wife and two children in Los Angeles.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 06:31:25 pm »
Biden is not a commie, but he is a scoundrel.
Nevertheless, better a conniving scoundrel who doesn't know where he is half the time than a committed commie who hates his own country despite being a millionaire.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 06:53:06 pm »
I do love Ben Shapiro and his talent at boiling things down.

Side note: Townhall needs to update their biographical blurb about Ben since he has 3 children now:
Ben is great. He's a member of the "Intellectual Dark Web," iis an observant orthodox Jew,  heads a conservative media group, his wife is a medical doctor.).

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln