Author Topic: NOT ONLY is Turkey flooding Greece with illegal Muslim invaders, it is arming the invaders with tear  (Read 1395 times)

rangerrebew

NOT ONLY is Turkey flooding Greece with illegal Muslim invaders, it is arming the invaders with tear gas drones to attack Greek border police

March 5, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s has opened his country’s borders with Europe making good on a longstanding threat to flood the continent with 3.6 million Muslim invaders posing as asylum seekers.

RAIR Foundation  Giorgos Christides, who has been documenting events in Lesbos, tweeted that the Greek authorities claim that Turkish police has been providing migrants with “tear gas canisters” to be “used against the Greek police blocking passage…”

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/03/05/not-only-is-turkey-flooding-greece-with-illegal-muslim-invaders-it-is-arming-the-invaders-with-tear-gas-drones-to-attack-greek-border-police/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WTF is wrong with Turkey? Is it time for Greece to invade them and slap them into line again?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Does Turkey have any more of an obligation to stop them than Greece, Italy, Spain, whatever country they go through to go into Europe?

Offline PeteS in CA

Giorgos Christides, who has been documenting events in Lesbos, tweeted that the Greek authorities claim that Turkish police has been providing migrants with “tear gas canisters” to be “used against the Greek police blocking passage…”

Lesbos is an island. Are there border police on Lesbos?

1. Turkey and Greece have been in conflict over Cyprus for longer than I can remember. 2. Turkey is probably still POed that Greece won its independence from the Ottoman Empire a couple of centuries ago.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:36:48 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
On one of side of the fence, The West.
On the other side... ?

How long will the fence continue to hold... ?
What will happen to us if it fails... ?
Do you still believe that all are "equal"... ?
Do you still believe that they have the same "rights"... ?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:39:48 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
WTF is wrong with Turkey? Is it time for Greece to invade them and slap them into line again?

@sneakypete

For the life of me, why hasn't Turkey not been drummed out of NATO yet?

Especially now that they have more aligned towards Russia anyway.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:42:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does Turkey have any more of an obligation to stop them than Greece, Italy, Spain, whatever country they go through to go into Europe?

@TomSea

Not really,but since Turkey is a Islamic nation,they look like co-conspirators at a minimum,so they need to have their asses nuked for spreading that disease.

Aiding and abetting insanity HAS to be a punishable offense.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
On one of side of the fence, The West.
On the other side... ?

How long will the fence continue to hold... ?
What will happen to us if it fails... ?
Do you still believe that all are "equal"... ?
Do you still believe that they have the same "rights"... ?

@Fishrrman

A target-rich environment for cruise missiles and B-52's?

Do I win anything?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@catfish1957

It's a freaking mystery to me. I was once asked when I was in the army at Bragg if I wanted to volunteer for an assignment in Turkey,and asked if they had lost their freaking minds. Anybody that thinks I am "out there" now should have known me when I was 18. Me and Turkey was never going to be a good "fit".

Offline skeeter

@TomSea

Not really,but since Turkey is a Islamic nation,they look like co-conspirators at a minimum,so they need to have their asses nuked for spreading that disease.

Aiding and abetting insanity HAS to be a punishable offense.

It's not like they haven't tried it before. Twice.

Offline TomSea

Aris Roussinos
@arisroussinos
Countries of origin of the 252 migrants and refugees detained in Greece so far, per Greek govt:

Afghanistan: 64%
Pakistan: 19%
Turkey: 5%
Syria: 4%
Somalia: 2.6%
Iraq, Iran, Ethiopia, Morocco, Bangladesh, Egypt: 5.4%

https://twitter.com/arisroussinos/status/1235630402221543425

Anyway, our government is not having any problems with this and I mean Trump. The paranoid hateful idiots at bare naked Islam do.

Offline TomSea

This should be closed. Their perspective seems to be in error, just simplistic bs. I don't see where the rule is written, that Turkey is suppose to absorb all refugees.

The next time, I spot this from BNI, the thread will be moved to general or locked immediately.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This should be closed. Their perspective seems to be in error, just simplistic bs. I don't see where the rule is written, that Turkey is suppose to absorb all refugees.

The next time, I spot this from BNI, the thread will be moved to general or locked immediately.

@TomSea   I don't see where Turkey has a right to funnel Islamic invaders into nations that don't want them,either. If Turkey is so fond of Islam,let them keep them to theirselves.

Offline skeeter

@TomSea   I don't see where Turkey has a right to funnel Islamic invaders into nations that don't want them,either. If Turkey is so fond of Islam,let them keep them to theirselves.

Islam is like leftism, it cannot coexist with any other system of government/religion. In this case, on the planet.

It suffers from any comparison.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 03:02:04 am by skeeter »

Offline TomSea

Why does Turkey have a responsibility to host migrants? They already have absorbed many.

Italy apparently let migration through too, to Europe. These people don't get to Sweden or Germany without going through other countries.  Why are we not seeing "NOT ONLY is Italy flooding Austria with Illegal Muslim invaders", anyway, the Trump administration if anything is cooperating more with Turkey these days.

So, if anything BNI is out of step. So, why does a country have a responsibility to absorb migrants?? All Turkey is doing is letting them go through. It's complex at that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Islam is like leftism, it cannot coexist with any other system of government/religion. In this case, on the planet.

It suffers from any comparison.

@skeeter

I forgot to mention above that Turkey is even supplying these invaders with weapons (tear gas) to use against the Greek police who try to arrest them. Supplying weapons to enemy invaders is a act of war.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@skeeter

I forgot to mention above that Turkey is even supplying these invaders with weapons (tear gas) to use against the Greek police who try to arrest them. Supplying weapons to enemy invaders is a act of war.

According to a google search -- Greece has one of the strongest militaries in Europe.  Send in the troops!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

@skeeter

So, one report says and if one wants to call tear gas canisters weapons.

Greece: EU members refusing refugees should be sanctioned

[Associated Press]
DEREK GATOPOULOS and SUZAN FRASER
,Associated Press•October 4, 2019

https://news.yahoo.com/turkish-greek-ministers-discuss-spike-110000425.html

So, Greece called for EU members refusing refugees to be sanctioned.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to a google search -- Greece has one of the strongest militaries in Europe.  Send in the troops!!

@libertybele

Or at least put them on the border instead of the cops,and give them orders to shoot to kill if anyone tries to cross the border without permission.

Offline DB

Why does Turkey have a responsibility to host migrants? They already have absorbed many.

Italy apparently let migration through too, to Europe. These people don't get to Sweden or Germany without going through other countries.  Why are we not seeing "NOT ONLY is Italy flooding Austria with Illegal Muslim invaders", anyway, the Trump administration if anything is cooperating more with Turkey these days.

So, if anything BNI is out of step. So, why does a country have a responsibility to absorb migrants?? All Turkey is doing is letting them go through. It's complex at that.

I believe Turkey invited them in to transit into Europe. It is a pathway for Islam to flood into Europe and expand its grip.

Offline TomSea

I believe Turkey invited them in to transit into Europe. It is a pathway for Islam to flood into Europe and expand its grip.

I believe this is editorialized, if we are just posting the points of view of BNI, let's put it in editorials or in general.

No competent journalistic authority is going to call what is going on now, as some "Islamic" invasion, if it is and being done by Erdogan, than, by golly, defend it as such. This is in response most likely, to the Syrian war and the civilians being bombed there.  We've also pretty much indicated that the USA is backing the Turkish position.

If BNI want's to make their editorial stance, then, let's see some facts or some sort of theory backing it up.

Stories have been publised though, that we and maybe Israel even, are backing Turkey.

BNI is well known for their editorial position, fine, that's free speech but it's hardly objective reporting of the news.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 08:28:21 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Turkey already has about 3 or 4 million refugees, EU give them millions of dollars, maybe billions to take care of them.

Some conventional thinking would be:

A lot of this is due to the Russian/Assad/Iranian/Hezbollah onslaught of civilians in Syria. This is like a move on the chessboard that Turkey is making, if you don't help  us out with all of these refugees, we'll let loose our borders.  The civilians are fleeing Syria.

Anyway, deny this is so, it does seem like the Trump administration is backing Turkey up on this.

But I'll move this back here for now, it can be easily defended versus the dumb-as-a-box of rocks rationale of BNI.

Pompeo, Rubio have said per the other articles. Deny what they are saying and just go with these anonymous writers at BNI, who in the world even knows who writes this.  But I think this shows, they are pretty unaware and ignorant of the news as outlined in this forum with other news articles.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:29:41 am by TomSea »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea wrote:
"Turkey already has about 3 or 4 million refugees, EU give them millions of dollars, maybe billions to take care of them."

Turkey can SEND BACK the refugees to their countries of origin if they don't want them.

Greece (and the other countries that border Turkey) have every right to defend their borders against the migrant/muslim invaders. Even if it means "shooting".

Western Europe ---IS--- "Western Europe" because it was willing to resist the muslim hordes with extreme force once before.

If that kind of force must be used again to save Western Europe, it's what must be done. There can be no other possible alternative.

It's either going to be this:

Or... this:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 11:13:08 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@sneakypete

He's an American ally and friend of Trumps.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: