Author Topic: NOT ONLY is Turkey flooding Greece with illegal Muslim invaders, it is arming the invaders with tear  (Read 1386 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's an American ally and friend of Trumps.

@Chosen Daughter

I understand that Trump is also responsible for the Civil War,slavery,and WW 1 and 2!

Not to mention he looks at and lusts over the wimmin wearing underwear in old Sears catalogues!

Is there no end to his evil?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

I understand that Trump is also responsible for the Civil War,slavery,and WW 1 and 2!

Not to mention he looks at and lusts over the wimmin wearing underwear in old Sears catalogues!

Serious stuff your talking about.  sounds like you are educated in Sears catalogues.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WTF is wrong with Turkey? Is it time for Greece to invade them and slap them into line again?

Fascinating that the critically-acclaimed movie 'Midnight Express' (1978)...it could have been made in 2020.  Nobody'd know the difference.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

Oh and you can make light of it, but I blame Trump just as much as I blamed Obama for Arab spring.  He is creating the perfect opportunity for the advancement of the most extremist form of Islam to dominate not only in ME, but Europe, Asia, Africa....world wide.  Terrorism is global.  They are global networks.  And ISIS is not annihilated either.  Fake News.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:11:30 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CNW
@ConflictsW
A Turkish armoured vehicle with a rope attached to it was reportedly trying to pull down the Greek border fence this evening
#Turkey #Greece
See video:

https://twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1236366789841469440

Erdogan I believe, went to the EU today... I will find an article and post it.  He went to Brussells,  not much yet on the meeting.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:47:03 pm by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh and you can make light of it, but I blame Trump just as much as I blamed Obama for Arab spring.  He is creating the perfect opportunity for the advancement of the most extremist form of Islam to dominate not only in ME, but Europe, Asia, Africa....world wide.  Terrorism is global.  They are global networks.  And ISIS is not annihilated either.  Fake News.

Ok, I'll bite.  What public office did Donald Trump hold during O'Bastard's glorious Arab Spring?  I'd like to know why you are hanging O'Bastard and Clinton's crimes on a President who took office years after the Arab Spring.  Be specific.  If you are going to spew this kind of crap, you'd better be prepared to back it up with legitimate sources (no Atlantic articles, please).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Serious stuff your talking about.  sounds like you are educated in Sears catalogues.

@Chosen Daughter

Not really. Explain it to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Ok, I'll bite.  What public office did Donald Trump hold during O'Bastard's glorious Arab Spring?  I'd like to know why you are hanging O'Bastard and Clinton's crimes on a President who took office years after the Arab Spring.  Be specific.  If you are going to spew this kind of crap, you'd better be prepared to back it up with legitimate sources (no Atlantic articles, please).

You might be interested in listening to this Trump speech in 2016.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-terrorism-speech-227025

He is doing exactly what he complained Obama and Clinton did in Iraq and Libya.  He is allowing Taliban to take control in Afghanistan.  Letting ISIS resurge in the ME and Syria.  Allowing Islamic Extremists to drive out all other religions in Syria.....And he thinks when they have conquered the ME they won't come here for us?  Well he talks about recent terrorist attacks on U.S. soil also.

Taliban has stated that they have been recognized as legitimate by Trump.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 04:06:56 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter