Author Topic: Hillary Says No Regulation Bars Secretary of State From Using Private Email Server. Pompeo Disagrees  (Read 482 times)

Offline corbe

Hillary Says No Regulation Bars Secretary of State From Using Private Email Server. Pompeo Disagrees.

Graham Piro - March 6, 2020 12:30 PM

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pushed back Friday against former secretary of state Hillary Clinton's claim that there was no regulation against her use of a private email server.

"No, having a private email server and keeping your government records on that is completely unlawful," Pompeo said during an interview on Fox & Friends.

"She has been investigated a lot, I think there might be a reason for that," Pompeo added. "We have an obligation, as senior leaders in the United States government, that our records are protected and available through [the Freedom of Information Act] and all the other mechanisms."

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-says-no-regulation-bars-secretary-of-state-from-using-private-email-server-pompeo-disagrees/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anyone thinking that Hillary will be held responsible is dreaming and hasn't been paying attention for the past decade or so.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Anyone thinking that Hillary will be held responsible is dreaming and hasn't been paying attention for the past decade or so.
Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org