Author Topic: Democrat Strategist Justin Horwitz: Joe Biden Is ‘Mentally Deteriorating’  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 6 Mar 2020

Democrat strategist and backer of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) Justin Horwitz said during a Thursday appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight that Joe Biden (D) is “mentally deteriorating” and that it will be a “disaster” if the Democrat establishment’s purported efforts to “shield” the former vice president prevail, leading to a head to head matchup with President Trump.

Horwitz, an outspoken Sanders supporter, spoke with Tucker Carlson Thursday night and discussed the Democrat establishment’s purported efforts to “shield” a “mentally deteriorating” Biden from the public.

“He is a candidate that is mentally deteriorating. People in the Democratic establishment say, ‘Oh don’t say that.’ They really believe that they can shield Joe Biden from public scrutiny and the reality is, they can’t,” he said.

“We all see what’s going on here and it’s going to be a disaster if we nominate Joe Biden,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/06/democrat-strategist-justin-horwitz-joe-biden-is-mentally-deteriorating/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Yeah.  Whatever.  A Bernie supporter, so of course, he would say that.  Now where did Horwitz get his medical training and license? 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Very obvious.  Which makes me wonder what is the strategy for Trump to keep defending Communist Bernie?  Biden should be easy to beat.  All we have to do is let him continue to talk and make more obvious mental deteriorating statements.

But I will say that this impeachment has only strengthened Biden.  I watched the polls the entire time.  It made for an underdog situation.  A poor Biden situation.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

Whatever. When the DNC pays off Bernie - as in 2016 - all will be forgiven and he'll provide the appropriate endorsement of crazy Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Very obvious.  Which makes me wonder what is the strategy for Trump to keep defending Communist Bernie?  Biden should be easy to beat.  All we have to do is let him continue to talk and make more obvious mental deteriorating statements.

But I will say that this impeachment has only strengthened Biden.  I watched the polls the entire time.  It made for an underdog situation.  A poor Biden situation.

Every silver lining has a cloud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Thanks to hard hitting journalism like Trumpbart, I can learn what some Sanders crony thinks.