Author Topic: GOP senator will release interim report on Hunter Biden and Burisma within next two months  (Read 392 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
With Biden's wins on Super Tuesday, who is going to believe this report if it reflects poorly on Biden?  It will appear that the report is being generated because Trump fears Biden as the DEM nominee.

GOP senator will release interim report on Hunter Biden and Burisma within next two months

A top Republican announced that he will release an interim report on his findings connected to his investigation of Burisma Holdings and its connection to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Sen. Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican who heads the Senate Homeland Security Committee told reporters on Wednesday that Americans can expect an interim report on the committee's investigation into Burisma within one or two months. Johnson argued that Democrats should want to have some answers about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Burisma before casting their votes for Joe Biden.

"These are questions that Joe Biden has not adequately answered," Johnson said. "And if I were a Democrat primary voter, I’d want these questions satisfactorily answered before I cast my final vote."

The elder Biden surpassed Sen. Bernie Sanders in the delegate count after a strong Super Tuesday performance. Johnson said that Biden’s surge makes his committee’s investigation into Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings more significant, but denied that he is investigating the situation solely because of the election.

“My investigations are not focused on the Bidens. They’re just not," the senator insisted. "But I can’t ignore them because they’re part of the story. They made themselves part of the story. If there’s wrongdoing, the American people need to know it. If there is no wrongdoing or nothing significant, the American people need to understand that as well.”...............

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gop-senator-leading-hunter-biden-investigation-says-democrats-deserve-answers-before-primaries-end
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With Biden's wins on Super Tuesday, who is going to believe this report if it reflects poorly on Biden?  It will appear that the report is being generated because Trump fears Biden as the DEM nominee.

It's nice to see the Examiner has joined their leftist brothers in the far-left press in declaring "Trump Fears."   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Offline verga

Long overdue, because Dems don't care and neither do the never Trumpers.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Sen. Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican who heads the Senate Homeland Security Committee told reporters on Wednesday that Americans can expect an interim report on the committee's investigation into Burisma within one or two months. Johnson argued that Democrats should want to have some answers about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Burisma before casting their votes for Joe Biden.

"These are questions that Joe Biden has not adequately answered," Johnson said. "And if I were a Democrat primary voter, I’d want these questions satisfactorily answered before I cast my final vote."

WTF is wrong with THIS guy? The time to release that report is AFTER the campaign starts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It's nice to see the Examiner has joined their leftist brothers in the far-left press in declaring "Trump Fears."   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty

You really have to wonder what color the sky is on that idiot's home planet,don't you? How is it even possible to be THAT clueless?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You really have to wonder what color the sky is on that idiot's home planet,don't you? How is it even possible to be THAT clueless?

Claiming "Trump fears me the most!" has been the go-to argument for these pipsqueaks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: