Author Topic: Biden Announces that Beaten O’Rourke Will Be His Gun Control Czar  (Read 626 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
At a rally in Dallas on Monday night, Beto O’Rourke officially endorsed Joe Biden for president.  In the last two days, Pete Buttigig and Amy Klobuchar also endorsed Biden, so that’s not groundbreaking news.

But what Biden said about O’Rourke has folks on the right taking notice.

“I want to make something clear — I’m gonna guarantee you, this is not the last you’re seeing of this guy — you’re gonna take care of the gun problem with me, you’re gonna be the one who leads this effort. I’m counting on you, I’m counting on you, we need you badly.”

Folks, this is all a dog and pony show.  We all remember the insanely–almost laughably–outlandish things O’Rourke was saying during his own campaign.

Why wasn’t he more careful, more veiled in his goals to smash our gun rights?  Because he was playing a role.  See, Bet’s campaign moved the entire conversation on gun control to the left. FAR left.  O’Rourke torpedoed his own presidential campaign by promising gun confiscation, door to door police raids, and more.  Why would he do that?

Because he succeeded in making the other anti-gun candidates look more moderate.  After all, Joe Biden is at least proposing a mandatory buyback, instead of just taking your guns like O’Rourke.

See how that worked?  O’Rourke moved the conversation to the left to give the other candidates political cover…and now he’s getting his reward.  What does he get?  He is apparently going to be Joe Biden’s gun control czar!  That’s another political step up for a twice-loser who doesn’t hold any office at all.

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2020/03/biden-beaten-orourke-will-be-my-gun-control-czar/?fbclid=IwAR0r_mLYHruhwDbPqhcaoB5YxpE-huk9xAeGi4m1CJXny7DIYw39tzHeuzQ
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
already posted
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
already posted

:shrug: Didn't see it anywhere
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!