Author Topic: Prince William asks if coronavirus seems 'a little bit hyped up'  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prince William asks if coronavirus seems 'a little bit hyped up'
By John Bowden - 03/04/20 02:50 PM EST

Prince William on Wednesday appeared to question the media's coverage of a global outbreak of a novel form of coronavirus during a reception hosted by the U.K.'s ambassador to Ireland.

During the event, at which William and wife Kate Middleton were speaking with emergency service workers, the duke of Cambridge asked one paramedic if the global coverage of the outbreak seemed a bit "hyped up," according to Sky News.

"I bet everyone's like, 'I've got coronavirus, I'm dying,' and you're like, 'No, you've just got a cough,' " the prince reportedly said.

"Does it seem quite dramatic about coronavirus at the moment? Is it being a little bit hyped up, do you think, in the media?" he then asked.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/485979-prince-william-asks-if-coronavirus-seems-a-little-bit-hyped-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Prince William asks if coronavirus seems 'a little bit hyped up'
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:19:24 pm »
Prince William asks if coronavirus seems 'a little bit hyped up'

I don't know how many of you remember the Swine Flu scare of the 1970's, but.........

Am kind of puzzled that PW is not helping the mania generated by the left slanted media.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.