Author Topic: Pence to visit coronavirus-hit Washington State on Thursday  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pence to visit coronavirus-hit Washington State on Thursday
« on: March 04, 2020, 06:54:42 pm »
Pence to visit coronavirus-hit Washington State on Thursday
by Rob Crilly
 | March 04, 2020 01:35 PM

Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Washington State on Thursday to see for himself what needs to be done to tackle a growing coronavirus outbreak that has claimed nine lives.

Pence was put in charge of the administration's coronavirus response last week.

"I will be traveling to Washington to meet with Governor @JayInslee tomorrow," he tweeted. "We are here for every American and will continue to work with state and local leaders as we protect their health and well-being."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-to-visit-coronavirus-hit-washington-state-on-thursday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pence to visit coronavirus-hit Washington State on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 02:20:31 am »
Tell me why this is a good move...?

He could end up like those sick Iranian top-level politicians/mullahs...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 03:16:26 am »
Tell me why this is a good move...?

He could end up like those sick Iranian top-level politicians/mullahs...

That was my thinking as well.  Last thing we need is our VP ill with the very virus that he's trying to contain.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 05:46:49 am »
That was my thinking as well.  Last thing we need is our VP ill with the very virus that he's trying to contain.

Didn't you just downplay the severity of the coronavirus in the other thread?  Arguing that it was no worse than the flu?  If he is going to rallies he is going to be just as exposed.  Although it is worse in Washington other states are just a couple weeks behind.

Shaking my head again in amazement.  Everyone else is safe, but we should be cautious with VP Pence.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:49:36 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.