Author Topic: Biden mixes up wife and sister, Brit Hume worries his gaffes are the ‘old and senile’ kind  (Read 2973 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You're not voting.   Who cares? 

We're at WAR for this beautiful Republic and you've deserted.

No, I have no respect for you.

@ArneFufkin

Never waste your time arguing reason with a crazy mind. It's like trying to empty the ocean with a table spoon.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There are no Democrats any more who are remotely comparable to the 70s and 80s.  They are not "moderates" in the Scoop Jackson/Sam Nunn ... much less the Gebhardt/O'Neill .. way back then.

The GOP has transitioned INTO the Party of Conservatism.   

I'm not going to list all of Trump's pro-American/pro-Constitution/pro-Busines Conservative accomplishments any more.

This forum is wrecked from TDS/Never Trump idiocy.

@ArneFufkin

There is no escaping from the Moral Morons. They are everywhere,and they are insane.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm here at an allegedly "Conservative" forum to expose "STUPIDTHINK".

@ArneFufkin

You are wasting your time. She is just looking for a reason to do her little "morally superior dance" and wrap herself in smugness.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's only simple if he doesn't want to pick a fight with the goal of bullying and insulting, and not discussion.

The sad part is that he doesn't realize how transparent his emotions and motives are.......

[Please don't]

Ohhhh,the irony!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:17:16 am by Cyber Liberty »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's not the answer, with all due respect, C-L

That pathological political "I vote my conscience" crap needs to be vigorously challenged and exposed.  Especially when it's just message board clout chasing.

The stakes are WAY too high.   Biden is a tool, he's like Gill from Star Trek's "Pattern of Force".  The people behind him worked covert espionage against Trump as a candidate and POTUS, tried to destroy Kavanaugh and executed the fraudulent Mueller probe and impeachment.

I really haven't changed in 22 years!   I took on the "Brigaiders" back at FR in 99 when they were looking to blow up W's victory over Gore.  That was stupid and destructive, too.    What, we want another four years of Clinton corruption and give-aways to Chi-Coms because you guys don't like his father and family dynasties?   

It's vital that the NeverTrumpers here are challenged.  Aggressively.  Get to the "nub" of why they hate him.  To the extent that they would prefer Joe Biden and his anti-Life, anti-Gun, anti-Business, pro-TAX, pro-Illegal and anti-American political agenda?   "musiclady" is REQUIRED to back up her position here.   Or, anywhere.

Trump is Conservatism's best last chance.   Never Trumpers need to "GET OVER IT".   Ted Cruz forgave Trump, he's now a trusted and important ally.    If the NTs around here can't?   They need to be confronted and forced to explain their "baby emotion" type opposition.

Cruz forgave?  I can, too.  TRUMP 2020,

@ArneFufkin

And there it is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There it is again -- that "hate" word, or a variation thereof.  Yep, if we don't vote for Trump, we are all haters.  Too bad Trump isn't black, or the Trump supporters would call us "racists" -- just like Obama supporters called us during his reign. 

Interesting how so many Trump supporters are just like Obama supporters.  Could it be they have taken some pages from Rules for Radicals too?

@Applewood

HorseHillary!

This is all about the ego  of a "holier than thou" "Church Lady" who hates "Bad Orange Man" because he has had sex with women he wasn't married to,and she sees him as the spawn of Satan because of it. She just wants to do her little "superiority dance" and then whine about being picked on when people respond.

I have been told to not respond to her because she whines and complains to management when I do,and then had her address me in a post and complain again when I responded.

I am approaching the point where I don't give a damn if I get banned or not over this sanctimonious self-serving crap. If she has the freedom of speech to post her bigoted brain farts,we should have the freedom to respond to them.

I went through this crap with the Church Ladies on FR who just LOVED that raging homosexual drunk frat boy,Boy Jorge,and lusted after him on the "A day in the life" threads,and then always talking about how marvelous his wife looked to try to give it some shade.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 02:18:40 am by sneakypete »

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

Never waste your time arguing reason with a crazy mind. It's like trying to empty the ocean with a table spoon.

Hi Pete!

Yeah, I like exposing the illogic and perhaps the troll ....of the NeverTrumpLiberal mind around here.

You and I had marathon interactions around here 4 years ago involving Trump!   LOL    We were not fans, because we thought he was NYC Liberal buying the nomination.

Amazing how stuff happens, eh?  He still has Lib tendencies regarding the Debt etc. but ...  Good Fricken' Grief!!!   Trump is the Royal Flush.   

Offline ArneFufkin

@Applewood

HorseHillary!

This is all about the ego  of a "holier than thou" "Church Lady" who hates "Bad Orange Man" because he has had sex with women he wasn't married to,and she sees him as the spawn of Satan because of it. She just wants to do her little "superiority dance" and then whine about being picked on when people respond.

I have been told to not respond to her because she whines and complains to management when I do,and then had her address me in a post and complain again when I responded.

I am approaching the point where I don't give a damn if I get banned or not over this sanctimonious self-serving crap. If she has the freedom of speech to post her bigoted brain farts,we should have the freedom to respond to them.

I went through this crap with the Church Ladies on FR who just LOVED that raging homosexual drunk frat boy,Boy Jorge,and lusted after him on the "A day in the life" threads,and then always talking about how marvelous his wife looked to try to give it some shade.

I just wish that particular poster wasn't posting every other thread around 2 pm every day.

If I see it, I just go to packers.com.  lol

But, I can imagine others going ... "oh five in a row by CD"?   Well, that's gonna be anti-Trump in an election year.   Hit the "x".

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What does this have to do with Biden's giraffes?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just wish that particular poster wasn't posting every other thread around 2 pm every day.

If I see it, I just go to packers.com.  lol

But, I can imagine others going ... "oh five in a row by CD"?   Well, that's gonna be anti-Trump in an election year.   Hit the "x".

@ArneFufkin

Is that five Threads, or five posts in a row?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

We know they're old and senile. Sad.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ArneFufkin

He'd call him his "spotted big ... ah tall ...camels".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hi Pete!

Yeah, I like exposing the illogic and perhaps the troll ....of the NeverTrumpLiberal mind around here.

You and I had marathon interactions around here 4 years ago involving Trump!   LOL    We were not fans, because we thought he was NYC Liberal buying the nomination.

Amazing how stuff happens, eh?  He still has Lib tendencies regarding the Debt etc. but ...  Good Fricken' Grief!!!   Trump is the Royal Flush.

@ArneFufkin

I didn't like or trust him because he was a life-long denizen of NYC,and seemed to be goobas with the NYC movers and shakers. I only decided to vote for him the night before the election,figuring "There is no way he can possibly be worse than Clinton or Bernie,even if he tried.

Nobody was more surprised than me when he came out of the gate like Reagan with stones and taking steroids. No more of that "mealy-mouth-please don't be mean to me and I won't be mean to you!" BS,he came out of the gate going after them.

The biggest factor that convinced me to vote for him was that it seemed to me the most important thing in the whole world to him was his ego,and he would be more concerned about how the history books wrote about his accomplishments than being popular,making deals for cash under the table,or any of the other standard ploys.

Trump flat doesn't give a damn if the people of today like him or not as long as they vote for him. The only thing he truly cares about is what the history books will say about him,and he craves praise like someone stranded in the desert craves a drink of cool water. It can't be false praise,though. He has spent his life giving false praise to NYC Dim officials to get the building permits he needed,so he he wants the real thing based on undeniable accomplishments.

He was and is a breath of political fresh air. Liking him is irrelevant. He IS the man we need in the WH for the next 4 years if we want America to continue to exist as a nation of free people. I just don't know how to make that any plainer.

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

Is that five Threads, or five posts in a row?

Threads.   I've seen it. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then put her on "ignore" and don't ping her.  It's that simple, @ArneFufkin.
I have had her on ignore for years, and never ping her. Yet frequently she makes unsupported, false statements about me (of a religious nature), and pings.

She is a genius, after all. I'm not very clever, so I leave alone, which takes plenty of restraint*.

So today is Arne's time in the barrell with the genius. Who will be next? Good luck.

@ArneFufkin @Cyber Liberty

*the way it is going, it will come back:  "Trump says not enough masks; put them in restraints."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

HorseHillary!

@sneakypete

Well, actually, my post was in reference to another post where the author referred to those who don't support or vote for Trump as "haters," which is a lie and an effort to put labels on non-supporters just as Obama supporters did to those who didn't vote for their hero.  And my post, together with all the others attacking the other poster who said she wouldn't vote for Trump in November have little to nothing to do with the original topic of this thread -- Biden's latest mistake.

I have been told to not respond to her because she whines and complains to management when I do, and then had her address me in a post and complain again when I responded. 

Then maybe that's what you should do.  There is an ignore feature in this forum.  Or if you don't want to use that feature, just scroll past and don't respond.  That's what I do.  There is no law that says you have to engage anyone and everyone  on this forum.

I am approaching the point where I don't give a damn if I get banned or not over this sanctimonious self-serving crap. If she has the freedom of speech to post her bigoted brain farts, we should have the freedom to respond to them. 

You do have the freedom to respond.  You just don't have the right to personally attack someone.  But maybe, as I said above, it's really not worth your time, effort and sanity to respond at all.  If someone's post really gives you too much stress and perhaps raises your blood pressure,  maybe it's best to just ignore the poster and his/her posts.

And that's another thing.  Your long-standing, deep-seated hatred of the Bushes.  So you don't like them.  We get it.  The Bushes are no longer in office.  Time to let it go.

Pete, you're an ok guy, but I hate to see you getting all worked up over a poster on this forum with whom you disagree.  It's not good for you -- just as it's not good for so many others here to get into wizzing matches with other posters over Trump and everyone and everything else.  We are all different.  We all have differing viewpoints.  Why is it so hard for so may people to accept that and move on?

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

I didn't like or trust him because he was a life-long denizen of NYC,and seemed to be goobas with the NYC movers and shakers. I only decided to vote for him the night before the election,figuring "There is no way he can possibly be worse than Clinton or Bernie,even if he tried.

Nobody was more surprised than me when he came out of the gate like Reagan with stones and taking steroids. No more of that "mealy-mouth-please don't be mean to me and I won't be mean to you!" BS,he came out of the gate going after them.

The biggest factor that convinced me to vote for him was that it seemed to me the most important thing in the whole world to him was his ego,and he would be more concerned about how the history books wrote about his accomplishments than being popular,making deals for cash under the table,or any of the other standard ploys.

Trump flat doesn't give a damn if the people of today like him or not as long as they vote for him. The only thing he truly cares about is what the history books will say about him,and he craves praise like someone stranded in the desert craves a drink of cool water. It can't be false praise,though. He has spent his life giving false praise to NYC Dim officials to get the building permits he needed,so he he wants the real thing based on undeniable accomplishments.

He was and is a breath of political fresh air. Liking him is irrelevant. He IS the man we need in the WH for the next 4 years if we want America to continue to exist as a nation of free people. I just don't know how to make that any plainer.

Do we have "way back machine" around here?   I'd love to see my hatred toward DJT back in May of 2016.  He was beating up on my boy Cruz and I DID NOT like it.

Offline Applewood

In what way?

Explain that post because it really makes no sense whatsoever.

Everything you wrote, in my opinion, sounds like it came from a Lefty on HuffPost.

Step up.   Don't be a coward.  Like most of the "NeverTrumpers' around here.

How are we "racists"?  How, again, are we "Obama Supporters"?   How are we working the virulent "Alinsky" MO?

Don't wimp out.   Explain yourself.   Because I think IT JUST MIGHT explain the "Never Trump" energy around here.

@ArneFufkin

So did you actually read my post as I suggested?  In case you didn't, here it is:

There it is again -- that "hate" word, or a variation thereof.  Yep, if we don't vote for Trump, we are all haters.  Too bad Trump isn't black, or the Trump supporters would call us "racists" -- just like Obama supporters called us during his reign. 

Interesting how so many Trump supporters are just like Obama supporters.  Could it be they have taken some pages from Rules for Radicals too?

So where in that post did I say Trump supporters are racists?  What I said was that Trump supporters like to call non-supporters "haters" or accuse non-supporters of hating Trump just as Obama supporters called his non-supporters "racists" and "haters."  This is where so may Trump supporters are like the Obama supporters before and during his presidency,

Labeling one's opponent is part of the commie playbook like Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.  Don't address the issue at hand.  Instead, accuse your opponent, label him and attempt to marginalize him. 

Now do you understand my post?  Or are you going to ignore my explanation and call me a lefty?

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

So did you actually read my post as I suggested?  In case you didn't, here it is:

So where in that post did I say Trump supporters are racists?  What I said was that Trump supporters like to call non-supporters "haters" or accuse non-supporters of hating Trump just as Obama supporters called his non-supporters "racists" and "haters."  This is where so may Trump supporters are like the Obama supporters before and during his presidency,

Labeling one's opponent is part of the commie playbook like Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.  Don't address the issue at hand.  Instead, accuse your opponent, label him and attempt to marginalize him. 

Now do you understand my post?  Or are you going to ignore my explanation and call me a lefty?

I understood your FIRST post.   

Your explanation is bullshit.   Period.

Offline Applewood

Whatever you say @ArneFufkin   I'm done.  Good night.

Online DB

That's not the answer, with all due respect, C-L

That pathological political "I vote my conscience" crap needs to be vigorously challenged and exposed.  Especially when it's just message board clout chasing.

The stakes are WAY too high.   Biden is a tool, he's like Gill from Star Trek's "Pattern of Force".  The people behind him worked covert espionage against Trump as a candidate and POTUS, tried to destroy Kavanaugh and executed the fraudulent Mueller probe and impeachment.

I really haven't changed in 22 years!   I took on the "Brigaiders" back at FR in 99 when they were looking to blow up W's victory over Gore.  That was stupid and destructive, too.    What, we want another four years of Clinton corruption and give-aways to Chi-Coms because you guys don't like his father and family dynasties?   

It's vital that the NeverTrumpers here are challenged.  Aggressively.  Get to the "nub" of why they hate him.  To the extent that they would prefer Joe Biden and his anti-Life, anti-Gun, anti-Business, pro-TAX, pro-Illegal and anti-American political agenda?   "musiclady" is REQUIRED to back up her position here.   Or, anywhere.

Trump is Conservatism's best last chance.   Never Trumpers need to "GET OVER IT".   Ted Cruz forgave Trump, he's now a trusted and important ally.    If the NTs around here can't?   They need to be confronted and forced to explain their "baby emotion" type opposition.

Cruz forgave?  I can, too.  TRUMP 2020,

What was your FR name in 99? Mine is unchanged.

Offline ArneFufkin

Whatever you say @ArneFufkin   I'm done.  Good night.

"Interesting how so many Trump supporters are just like Obama supporters.  Could it be they have taken some pages from Rules for Radicals too?"

"Too bad Trump isn't black, or the Trump supporters would call us "racists"

Explain yourself please.   

Offline ArneFufkin

I think I was a Feb 20, 1998.  The spectacular "Billie" was there in ... 97 .... before me and she always called me "newb". lol

I was "ArneFufkin" back then because when I signed up I wanted a "This is Spinal Tap" name and I ... Mistyped!   LOL  It was supposed to be the Paul Shaffer character "Artie Fufkin" just really f'd up when I registered at FR.

Whatever.  Too much effort at that juncture to change.    Pretty good forum back then, "Deb" was cleaning house.

It seems SO LONG AGO now, but when "Billie" INSERTED  a little video 'gif' of an excited chimp and wrote  "Hey, your mama is looking for you"  .... my LIFE changed.  You could throw video into a message board thread?    And a stellar woman could troll some douchebag with it?   

Oh ... oh ... my.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 05:16:12 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

Believe me, I'm gonna remember the "Brigaders" screen names.

If they're back, LOL.