Author Topic: Sanjay Gupta, Anderson Cooper to host CNN town hall on coronavirus  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanjay Gupta, Anderson Cooper to host CNN town hall on coronavirus
By Joe Concha - 03/04/20 11:18 AM EST

CNN will host a "Coronavirus: Facts and Fears" town hall on Thursday night, according to a network announcement.

The special, hosted by "AC 360" anchor Anderson Cooper and CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, will run two hours starting at 10 p.m.

"Joined by health experts, Cooper and Gupta will focus on the facts, what the current domestic and international situations are and what we should and should not do to prevent the virus from spreading," the announcement reads.

"The experts will take questions from the studio audience and from viewers around the world. Joining remotely will be patients who have been infected with the virus. CNN reporters will provide global updates as well," it adds.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/485915-sanjay-gupta-anderson-cooper-to-host-cnn-town-hall-on-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Sanjay Gupta, Anderson Cooper to host CNN town hall on coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 07:01:56 pm »
Meh!

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 07:58:12 pm »
Hosted by the two least qualified people the network has. Why not get Whoopi and Joy from the view?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 08:08:08 pm »
@verga

It's ok to keep people informed, but this constant bombardment is overkill.    And much of this is political    I wonder how many are going to whine that Trump isn't doing enough?

By the way, I would lump Gupta's medical knowledge and expertise in with those of Dr. Oz, except as far as I know, Gupta hasn't sold any phony remedies as Oz has. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:19:29 pm by Applewood »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 08:20:41 pm »
I wouldn't let Gupta take my dog's temperature.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 10:55:01 pm »
I wouldn't let Gupta take my dog's temperature.....

Yeah, the only thing missing to make this look like an obvious Hate-Trump hit-piece is Rachel Madcow, and she's on a different skews network.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.