Author Topic: Fake News Media can't stop us!  (Read 143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fake News Media can't stop us!
« on: March 04, 2020, 02:48:58 pm »
March 4, 2020
Fake News Media can't stop us!
By Lloyd Marcus

Super Tuesday, March 3rd , marked the release date of my new Trump Train 2020 song and music video. It has been one heck of a journey.

We struggled to find a recording studio willing to record the song. Then, we struggled to find singers willing to sing backup on the song. I sent out a clarion call and Trump-loving singers came to the Maryland recording session from Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and Florida. We proudly named them the Deplorables Choir. The recording session was awesome. Though meeting for the first time, it felt like a family reunion with everyone in one accord.

My wife, Mary and I along with members of the Deplorables Choir flew to California to shoot the music video. We sent out a call for Trump supporters to be extras in the music video. Locals were thrilled to participate because there are few safe spaces in California to openly support Trump. Again, the atmosphere at the sound stage felt like a family gathering.

For weeks, Mary and I worked with a company to write a press release to distribute it to hundreds of media outlets, announcing the release of the song and music video. I thought it was odd that we had not received a single inquiry. Then, three days before our big release date, I received an email from the company saying they did not send out our press release. Here is an excerpt from their email.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/fake_news_media_cant_stop_us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fake News Media can't stop us!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:36:16 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: