Author Topic: Chicago Mayor Refuses to See the Light on Protecting Criminal Illegal Aliens  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

Chicago Mayor Refuses to See the Light on Protecting Criminal Illegal Aliens
By Jennifer G. Hickey   March 3, 2020 No Comments

Chicago officials are not backing down in the face of criticism from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials after a Mexican national was released from jail and subsequently re-arrested for molesting a 3-year-old child shortly after he was returned to the community.

“If ICE is complaining, then they should do their job better,” said Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot last week after ICE’s Chicago field office director Robert Guadian took issue with the sanctuary policies that granted Christopher Puente, a previously deported aggravated felon, an opportunity to sexually molest a child at a McDonald’s restaurant.

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2020/03/03/chicago-ice-sanctuary-city-immigrationreform-com/

Offline mountaineer

Stupid cow. This one isn't on ICE, but squarely on her. That poor child was raped while crying for her daddy. I can't even imagine.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I've noticed a trend in a number of large American cities. A number of lesbian Dems are now running (incompetently) many large cities.
Lori Lightfoot is an example of the clueless, leftist lesbian mayor whose policies in dealing with major issues about crime and immigration are typically wrongheaded.

Offline skeeter

Stupid cow. This one isn't on ICE, but squarely on her. That poor child was raped while crying for her daddy. I can't even imagine.  **nononono*

Well, people keep voting these vicious, bitter pieces of leftist sh** into office. Which explains why they're so keen to invite poor illiterates with a willingness to break our laws into their jurisdictions - regardless of whom gets raped or killed.

After all, 3 year olds can't vote.

Offline mountaineer

I've noticed a trend in a number of large American cities. A number of lesbian Dems are now running (incompetently) many large cities.
Lori Lightfoot is an example of the clueless, leftist lesbian mayor whose policies in dealing with major issues about crime and immigration are typically wrongheaded.
Look at all the Marxist mayors and prosecuting attorneys. I attribute it to Soros.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org