Author Topic: Biden Appears To Forget Declaration Of Independence During Campaign Stop  (Read 710 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

William Davis
Reporter
March 02, 2020 3:47 PM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to forget the words to the preamble of the Declaration of Independence during a stump speech Monday in Texas.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Biden said. “All men and women created by you know, you know the thing.”

Daily Caller
✔
@DailyCaller

You can’t make this up...

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/02/joe-biden-declaration-independence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
William Davis
Reporter
March 02, 2020 3:47 PM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden appeared to forget the words to the preamble of the Declaration of Independence during a stump speech Monday in Texas.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Biden said. “All men and women created by you know, you know the thing.”

Daily Caller
✔
@DailyCaller

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/02/joe-biden-declaration-independence/

@mystery-ak

I can't make up my mind if that is funny or sad.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Talking about God doesn't go over well in most modern Dem circles, I think.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

I can't make up my mind if that is funny or sad.

It's pathetic. 

Not only that but it has been reported, that he called "Super Tuesday", Super Thursday".  Between Crazy Bernie and Slow Joe, I don't know who is less cognizant. Bernie got on the wrong plane and Joe is lost in space.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

rangerrebew

'You know the thing!' Watch Biden flub the Declaration of Independence
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 03:36:42 pm »
'You know the thing!' Watch Biden flub the Declaration of Independence
'All men and women created by you know'
WND Staff By WND Staff
Published March 2, 2020 at 5:29pm

Joe Biden on the campaign trail Monday, March 2, 2020 (video screenshot)

Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, whose infamous gaffes include firing shotguns to warn intruders and telling a paralyzed supporter to stand, recently claimed 150 million Americans were killed by gun violence.

That would be about half the nation's population.

But anyone who might think it couldn't get worse would be wrong:

pic.twitter.com/Hq6dLUbXLC

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 2, 2020

https://www.wnd.com/2020/03/know-thing-watch-biden-flub-declaration-independence/

rangerrebew

I can empathize with Uncle Joe.  At 72 1/2, I get a few of those "senior moments."  The big difference between Uncle Joe and me is I'm not running for POTUS. *hmmmm*

Offline skeeter

I can empathize with Uncle Joe.  At 72 1/2, I get a few of those "senior moments."  The big difference between Uncle Joe and me is I'm not running for POTUS. *hmmmm*

Joes needs to get himself a double-barrel teleprompter. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's pathetic. 

Not only that but it has been reported, that he called "Super Tuesday", Super Thursday".  Between Crazy Bernie and Slow Joe, I don't know who is less cognizant. Bernie got on the wrong plane and Joe is lost in space.

@libertybele

Apples and oranges. Bernie has always been batshit crazy,and Slow Joe has always been stupid. The only thing new in the equation is Slow Joe used to be able to memorize what he was told to say. These days he is forgetful,and the REAL Slow Joe is out there for everybody to see.

Bernie has never even tried to hide what he is,which is a dogmatic fool.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 888high58888
I can empathize with Uncle Joe.  At 72 1/2,......

@rangerrebew

Back to "counting halfs",are we?  :whistle:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:05:16 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Remember...
It's not ol' white Joe that the country may elect "as president".
It's more likely to be whoever he picks as his running mate...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 'You know the thing!' Watch Biden flub the Declaration of Independence
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 02:27:24 am »
888high58888
@rangerrebew

Back to "counting halfs",are we?  :whistle:
@sneakypete
Well at least with Joe I believe the '.......' transtlates to half assed (I could be wrong), so it would actually read 72 and half-assed. Now wouldn't that  make more sense?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:28:10 am by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: 'You know the thing!' Watch Biden flub the Declaration of Independence
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 03:27:28 am »
@sneakypete
Well at least with Joe I believe the '.......' transtlates to half assed (I could be wrong), so it would actually read 72 and half-assed. Now wouldn't that  make more sense?

@GtHawk

From what little I have seen and know of him,the word "Ass" pretty much defines him while overlooking worse aspects of his existence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm too cynical to discount the possibility that Joe thought he might burst into flames if he said "Our Creator," but this looks like a teleprompter flub to me.  It is disheartening that Joe can't recite a few lines that been repeated to us many times over our lives, and EVERY American should be able to recite until "pursuit of happiness," even if they can't vocalize "unalienable."  I've read and heard it so many times in political speeches, books and articles, television and movies, newspapers, and talk radio I can't imagine needing the teleprompter. 

Even sadder when Joe says 'You know the thing' I'm thinking generously maybe 50% of the crowd 'know the thing' any better than Joe knows it.

Plus it also really looks bad because it is a paragraph that is important, arguably the most important, to the job Joe has had for 50 years.  By this time I'd expect him to know some of important stuff in the employee handbook.

Fortunately for Joe it doesn't look like malapropisms and butchered pronunciations thwarted the last elected President.  But way to step on your own dick Biden.