Author Topic: Public School’s Gender-Neutral Bathroom Closed After Student Arrest for Sexual Assault  (Read 409 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Public School’s Gender-Neutral Bathroom Closed After Student Arrest for Sexual Assault

An 18-year-old Wisconsin high school student was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child in the school’s gender-neutral bathroom.

According to WSAW-TV, the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office said Austin Sauer of Rhinelander High School in Wisconsin was arrested, but has not been charged. The sex of the child was not reported.

State statute defines fourth-degree sexual assault as “sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person.”

Read more at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/03/public-schools-gender-neutral-bathroom-closed-after-student-arrest-for-sexual-assault/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Completely predictable and it was predicted by thousands of people.
If a guy feels compelled to use a girls bathroom, that is already pervy at the start.
Of course they are going to 'act out'. That's why they are there.

The bigger question is, how many times has this same thing happened in schools, parks, and malls, and was never reported?
I think that number would be dozens if not hundreds of cases just like it.
But to Liberals, 'agenda' is always more important than public safety.
To the Left, their agenda is more important to them than your life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Completely predictable and it was predicted by thousands of people.
If a guy feels compelled to use a girls bathroom, that is already pervy at the start.
Of course they are going to 'act out'. That's why they are there.

The bigger question is, how many times has this same thing happened in schools, parks, and malls, and was never reported?
I think that number would be dozens if not hundreds of cases just like it.

But to Liberals, 'agenda' is always more important than public safety.
To the Left, their agenda is more important to them than your life.

888high58888 and 888high58888

The public schools and parks implementing this insanity are the ones who could be sued by victims' parents, and also the ones who first investigate and decide whether to report crimes like this. Some/many people in those positions are honest, but the conflict of interest is substantial.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:21:29 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Wow, what a shock!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She was just seventeen... (Beatles, I Saw Her Standing There)

Fifteen will get ya twenty, kid.

But really, who saw this coming?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis