Author Topic: Biden asks for support on ‘Super Thursday’ in yet another blunder  (Read 362 times)

Offline Hoodat

Biden asks for support on ‘Super Thursday’ in yet another blunder

Emily Jacobs     |     March 3, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden made yet another gaffe while campaigning ahead of Super Tuesday — referring to the slew of primary races as “Super Thursday.”

Speaking to supporters at a campaign stop Monday in Houston, Texas, the blooper-prone presidential hopeful appeared to get his days mixed up while rallying the crowd.

“Join us! Go to JoeBiden.com, sign up, volunteer, contribute if you can, but we need you very badly. Every vote matters tomorrow. Look, tomorrow is Super Thurs– Tuesday. And I want to thank you all,” Biden said before catching himself mid-error.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/biden-asks-for-support-on-super-thursday-in-yet-another-blunder/

The gift that keeps on giving.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden asks for support on ‘Super Thursday’ in yet another blunder

Emily Jacobs     |     March 3, 2020

New trend....  Make sure to tell your dimocratic friends that the November election is on a Thursday this year too.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

As Obama's many gaffes didn't make any difference, it won't make a difference for the people determined to vote for Biden. All is excused when it's your boy making the mistakes.
It just remains to be seen if the closing of ranks will be enough to derail Comrade Bernie.
At any rate, if this means a lot of scuffling or more dire "things" happening at the Dem convention in July, I'm stocking up on the popcorn.

Offline Absalom

Omigod, what a calamity;, deserving instant disqualification, no doubt!
Hmm............yet these 2 days are 48 hours apart and share 5 letters;
so perhaps a public flogging is a tad too harsh

Online Polly Ticks

He conflated Taco Super Tuesday with Throwback Thursday since he is still daydreaming of how good his Veep days were and hoping for a reprise/promotion.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline musiclady

New trend....  Make sure to tell your dimocratic friends that the November election is on a Thursday this year too.   :silly:

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.