Author Topic: Biden Mistakes Fox News Host Chris Wallace for NBC’s Chuck Todd  (Read 460 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Uncle Joe reminds me of Mr. Magoo -- he does it again!

Biden Mistakes Fox News Host Chris Wallace for NBC’s Chuck Todd

Former Vice President Joe Biden accidentally called “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace “Chuck” at the end of his interview, thinking he was talking to NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd.

Biden was asked to respond to President Donald Trump insulting him at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

The president said, “Joe’s not going to be running the government. He’s just going to be sitting in a home some place, and people are going to be running it for him.”

Biden responded saying he would refrain from calling the president names and insulting “the stable genius,” but he said Trump doesn’t know how to run the country, and he could “hardly wait” to debate him on stage.

“We’ll see who’s sleepy,” Biden said. Then when wrapping up the interview, he said, “Alright Chuck” to Chris Wallace.........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/biden-mistakes-fox-news-host-chris-wallace-nbcs-chuck-todd
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Stand Up for Chuck!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkr-lePr7jA

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-i-am-the-only-candidate-who-can-beat-ronald-reagan

Biden: 'I Am The Only Candidate Who Can Beat Ronald Reagan'
March 2nd, 2020

HOUSTON, TX—Fresh off his afternoon nap, presidential candidate Joe Biden gave a fiery, high-energy speech in Houston today, claiming to be the only candidate who could beat incumbent Ronald Reagan.

"I am the only candidate who can unite the party to defeat Reagan," he said to scattered applause. "When Super Thursday hits here in a few weeks, we can rally the 150 million Democrats here in the great country of Texas to vote for me so we can get Reagan and his crony Dick Cheney off the Iron Throne there in the Imperial Senate. Go Hoosiers!"

Aides scrambled to turn off Biden's mic but he beat them away with his walker.

"The time has come for the reign of Tippecanoe and Tyler too to end!" he shouted, though by this point he had wandered into a nearby field and no one could hear him.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:59:19 am by Once-Ler »