Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar out of presidential race  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Amy Klobuchar out of presidential race
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2020, 09:53:11 pm »
Will be interesting to see who and how many people involved suddenly 'commit suicide' out of the clear blue sky.

I think they may have scraped the bottom of the barrel with the suicide routine.  They have to make the murders look like accidents, and that's much more difficult.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2020, 10:00:19 pm »
Lieawatha is up for reelection to the Senate in 2022.

A loss would doom her nationally but I doubt if it would affect her reelection (which she could easily lose in any case). And I have to think the Senate was never more than a stepping stone to her.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2020, 10:05:45 pm »

She loves her new role as the 'Bloomberg Slayer'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2020, 10:09:39 pm »
I think they may have scraped the bottom of the barrel with the suicide routine.  They have to make the murders look like accidents, and that's much more difficult.

Darn ladders, gas leaks, kitchen appliances and utensils, tainted food, allergic reactions, electrical shorts, falling objects, sinking boats, avalanches, wild animals, sink holes, zombies...none of us get to choose the time or place.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2020, 10:11:43 pm »
Darn ladders, gas leaks, kitchen appliances and utensils, tainted food, allergic reactions, electrical shorts, falling objects, sinking boats, avalanches, wild animals, sink holes, zombies...none of us get to choose the time or place.

A guy I knew when I was a kid tripped in his own house and hit his head on a coffee table.  Bang, dead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2020, 10:13:20 pm »
And I have to think the Senate was never more than a stepping stone to her.
Agreed. She had planned to be the first American Indian President. She scalped that plan on her own with her idiotic DNA test.
And thank God for that. If she had become President, the first thing she would have done would be to reshape America entirely by designating vast areas even whole States to be Tribal Land.

And no doubt, she would consider and actually commit to giving most of the American SouthWest to Mexico. Even though the Mexicans at that time were Spanish Colonial Conquerors and NOT NATIVE to anywhere on this continent. But of course Liberals do not care about truth or logic or actual history if it disagrees with their forgone conclusion that White people are all Evil, and brown/black people are all persecuted Saints.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 10:16:42 pm »
Agreed. She had planned to be the first American Indian President. She scalped that plan on her own with her idiotic DNA test.
And thank God for that. If she had become President, the first thing she would have done would be to reshape America entirely by designating vast areas even whole States to be Tribal Land.

And no doubt, she would consider and actually commit to giving most of the American SouthWest to Mexico. Even though the Mexicans at that time were Spanish Colonial Conquerors and NOT NATIVE to anywhere on this continent. But of course Liberals do not care about truth or logic or actual history if it disagrees with their forgone conclusion that White people are all Evil, and brown/black people are all persecuted Saints.

Good point.  If we were to cede the Desert Southwest to the original "owners," that would be the Navajos and Hopis (among others), not the Spanish Conquistadors.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 05:38:35 am »
That's what you and I are saying.  Wallets will close.  And I see @240B's argument that she has an incentive to drop out before tomorrow.

[size=78%]@Cyber Liberty[/size]
Warren screwed up. She should have done what we said and dropped on Monday.
The 'not knowing' would have put her in a much stronger position than after Super Tuesday.
She could have endorsed her idol Sanders, and all would be well.
As it stands now, she looks like a complete loser even in her own home State.
She should have listened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2020, 12:57:22 pm »
[size=78%]@Cyber Liberty[/size]
Warren screwed up. She should have done what we said and dropped on Monday.
The 'not knowing' would have put her in a much stronger position than after Super Tuesday.
She could have endorsed her idol Sanders, and all would be well.
As it stands now, she looks like a complete loser even in her own home State.
She should have listened.

Leftists like her can not imagine ever doing something wrong.  They never listen, even if tragedies befall them because they can't.
I will NOT comply.